CDMs as CBs in WL

Just played 1st 5 ranking games in WL
3 out of the 5 games players using CDMs as CBs, madness . The 3 games they just gave me penalties galore.
Stupid idea.

Comments

• juliuscaesar8
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was forced to play Henderson at CB after a red card and he dominated for me....not that I have tried it again
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I've a 3atb formation I use when trying to score a goal. I use Kante as a CB, he is rock solid. It's between Kante, Semedo at cb, found Kante more consistent.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I've a 3atb formation I use when trying to score a goal. I use Kante as a CB, he is rock solid. It's between Kante, Semedo at cb, found Kante more consistent.

Undestandable with high Agility and pitbull feeling he has. Also with headers being useless.
    Going to try it.
    Thanks
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    It was Kante and Gbamin I was coming up against in 2 of the games but 4 at back.
    Good luck with your WL anyway mate
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    I’m using 352 in game dropping Witsel back. He’s great.
  • I just found that if I straffe dribbled they fouled in box. Hence penalty galore
  • Dinksy
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play Walker and A.Sandro as CBs. Both the best CBs ive used by far this year
  • Distinho
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone besides me thats still doing this? Playing schultz wf, witsel and Walker as my cb, but thinking of switch it around so i can play FB hernandez, SBC cyprien and SS Sanches
  • Hammer316
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    I switch mid desailly to CB in game and he's an absolute beast for me.
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was against a player using Bakayoko at CB in WL yesterday and he was brilliant there. Like Zakaria, huge body for interceptions, strength, height and enough pace to win the foot race.

Pick the right CDM and no reason they can't play CB. Viera is another good example.
  • Aitvaras
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moments Gattuso here. Much better CB than Diego Carlos and Varane, plays with Moments Ramos as a partner.
  • StoneColdO
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But what do you do with starting CBs?
  • Distinho
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    Was against a player using Bakayoko at CB in WL yesterday and he was brilliant there. Like Zakaria, huge body for interceptions, strength, height and enough pace to win the foot race.

Pick the right CDM and no reason they can't play CB. Viera is another good example.

Bummed out i didnt do his fb card... Fullbacks works just as well as cb imo
  • abhreebhu_45
    3817 posts National Call-Up
    Pm essein is the best cb i have used so far,, bullies everyone,, excellent tackling,,never easily dispossessed