The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Rating stuck at 85

Dear EA,
My pro player does not go further than 85 rating. I got all the 110 skillpoints and played more than 120 games. My teammates are higher than me and have less matches played. After the match you see the experience circle but it does not gain xp per match. It goes from 85 3/4 circle to 85 1/2. Please help my psn id is Tosschutter043.

Comments

• Me too
  • No answer EA team?
  • Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    People had that problem since fifa 15 they never fixed it
  • EA fix it
  • ShiroyashaFIFA
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me too
    Disgraceful company
  • RobRokk
    74 posts Park Captain
    Might be due to how you distibute the points?
  • If you are switching between different Play Styles, the attributes and progression towards next level with be different. Even if you are switching between lets say 2 Striker builds which are both at 85, as some stats will be slightly different. I also noticed that it can take a while before you see progress on some stats, because it way reward points in stats that aren't shown on the game finish screen. For example, I have 2 GK builds I switch. You'd expect them to be both at the same level, as they use the same gk stats, but actually 1 build is at the beginning of 89 while the second one is almost 90.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Main menu > profile > delete > online pro.

You'll just need to write in your name etc again, you still keep your progress and SPs.

Been a problem for years.
  • Same. Had this issue last year. I'm done. Unless EA will actually come on here, and acknowledge the problems, and provide details on how they'll fix it, I'm finished. So sick of this crap.
  • im having this problem I’m stuck in 87 RF I go in the formation get in my position I’m a 87 but if you go to manager menu and look at the players list I’m a 90 what the hell this game is broke anybody have this issue .

• hawky028
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Miesjel wrote: »
    Dear EA,
    My pro player does not go further than 85 rating. I got all the 110 skillpoints and played more than 120 games. My teammates are higher than me and have less matches played. After the match you see the experience circle but it does not gain xp per match. It goes from 85 3/4 circle to 85 1/2. Please help my psn id is Tosschutter043.

quote EA roger here otherwise none will hear u... these Money sucking Draculas are busy with FUT pack promos
  • This sucks