A Łukasz Piszczek 🇵🇱 Flashback SBC is now available in-game!

AznSW
953 posts Professional
Horrible requirements as usual

Comments

• Retro1989
    4484 posts National Call-Up
    fe7d52890afd46c358e2b8448abb2f96.png
    2x 85 teams required.

Nice card but i'm not spending that sort of coinage on a RB.
  • Nobber93
    1444 posts Play-Off Hero
    What horrible requirements for so early on
  • KevinFTW
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sick card, just wish there was a tad more pace. Great link for Lewandowski hybrids.
  • truegunn3r
    8817 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 10
    BE AWARE! Before offloading your 83+ first owner cards into this SBC or even selling on market to make coins, you may need them for the Icon Swaps Objective. Only sell the bad/unplayable players and keep the good ones
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    Especially considering zanetti is about the same price, tradeable, similar stats, and height would be a nonissue considering crosses and headers arent as OP as in 19
  • ComptonLAX94
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nice card but far too expensive. Sad
  • EisenErmin
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    The guy that made these requirements really needs a brain surgery. At this rate a POTM Aubameyang will be 1million coins.
  • kukuchev711
    950 posts Professional
    Especially considering zanetti is about the same price, tradeable, similar stats, and height would be a nonissue considering crosses and headers arent as OP as in 19

Hows Zanetti the same price? :D
  • Liam W
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like Piszczek but he is a RB. He has 80 stamina and will be obsolete by TotY. Do EA play their own game? Do they realise that a RB with 83 pace is not worth even 1/4 if that cost?

What a terrible shame for what could have been a good SBC. Even if I wanted him I literally couldn’t afford him and he is a defender!
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero

Only 3 days to complete, meaning he will be price fixed if buying players off the market well over what futbin or other sources estimate
  • dabeags
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tough to drop 150k in a defender at this stage but if you play 3 ATB he would be an amazing CB. 93 rated CB with 87 pace.

That is an elite CB until TOTS really.
  • Gainzy
    1047 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    The guy that made these requirements really needs a brain surgery. At this rate a POTM Aubameyang will be 1million coins.

If you think you are getting change from 800k for POTM Auba you are dreaming.
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    9db6b31c6e733414a7f2cc2afd45e6eb.png
    3444559ddf154afb38131f2fa1913e91.png

you mean his SIF EA ?
  • ELSALCFC
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don’t even have words.
  • Vezzo
    919 posts Professional
    Funny sbc ... another one in line :)
  • Spellmastero123
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best Day Ever in Fifa :)
  • Kloral
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    Requirements are so bad. I really really wanna do this but it would blow so many coins this early...
  • Recoba
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    Haha, honestly it's just funny how EA doesn't allow a single good thing for the playerbase in this game anymore :joy:

Glad I didn't buy FIFA this year. Not only is the card already meh at this early stage it's also way too overpriced.
  • Rolandinho
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheap, if you sell your Ronaldo
  • Seleukos
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wondering if EA is looking at the statistics about how many ppl doing this sbcs....

Would be a great card and worth the half price of the sbc
  • Staxdoobie
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The wait for a decent, affordable special card to welcome us all to the game continues...
  • Idek
    10303 posts Has That Special Something

Only 3 days to complete, meaning he will be price fixed if buying players off the market well over what futbin or other sources estimate

Zanetti is near 400k this SBC won't be more than 150 lol
  • AULERT
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbin suggests around 150,000... if I had a Bundes team he’d be straight in it. I don’t really see how people are expecting such players for so little! His stats look great!
  • BlactionMan
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They wont put them for longer as part of the 3 day encourages the panic to do it quickly, clearing out club and overpaying. All part of the cash grab!
  • aladdin
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    gaaaah - i have an all bundes team but he’s too expensive for me :'(
  • Tootrill22
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    If the made the rewards a couple of rare player packs or something it would've made more sense
  • CeeQue
    11012 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking at the requirements like full?d=1513356423