Brought Fifa20

Rossi1000
525 posts An Exciting Prospect
And after two weeks it’s now playing like a broken fifa 19 which was one of the worst football games ever made

On release I had nothing but praise for the game seemed ea had turned a corner but one patch in and it’s same old same old ea break what could of been a quality game

Worst part I stupidly brought it on digital so can’t trade it in for pes 😩

Comments

• Chawillie
    39 posts Park Captain
    bro, once they take out this drop back tactic ppl are using it should be fine .. not perfect but playable
  • forearms
    6304 posts Big Money Move
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    And after two weeks it’s now playing like a broken fifa 19 which was one of the worst football games ever made

On release I had nothing but praise for the game seemed ea had turned a corner but one patch in and it’s same old same old ea break what could of been a quality game

Worst part I stupidly brought it on digital so can’t trade it in for pes 😩

Shocked...
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Chawillie wrote: »
    bro, once they take out this drop back tactic ppl are using it should be fine .. not perfect but playable

lol EA is not going to fix drop back, it was the thing to do last year when they changed broke defending late Oct/early Nov in FIFA 19.
  • Chawillie
    39 posts Park Captain
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    Chawillie wrote: »

lol EA is not going to fix drop back, it was the thing to do last year when they changed broke defending late Oct/early Nov in FIFA 19.

bro... if that is the case then any hope for fifa 20 is ****ed