Rivals / Battles / Champs Progress Bars?

9dal39
223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So once again ive dropped to rank 2 overnight for rivals again because I couldn't see how many points above the threshold I was, same for battles the other week. what the heck? why have they removed the progress bars in all 3? even fut champions I was having to press Y for schedule to see how many games I had remaining as they had removed them?

I can't understand why they've removed all of them? any updates on when or if they're going to fix this?

Comments

• Renamed12345678
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would like to know how ea sport set this division points on division rival. 5 hours before reward I had over 19000 points and going to earn top rewards. I went out and csme back to checked only for me to be back down in rewards. This has really ticked me off.

Es sport since you don't have common sense. Let me help you. You should have a fixed point in division rival for every rewards and when you cross the threshold you stay there. This is not acceptable. After playing lots of games and time spent and score that amount of points only for me to get a second rewards is disgusting.
  • Chavez76
    2909 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would like to know how ea sport set this division points on division rival. 5 hours before reward I had over 19000 points and going to earn top rewards. I went out and csme back to checked only for me to be back down in rewards. This has really ticked me off.

Es sport since you don't have common sense. Let me help you. You should have a fixed point in division rival for every rewards and when you cross the threshold you stay there. This is not acceptable. After playing lots of games and time spent and score that amount of points only for me to get a second rewards is disgusting.

It is EXACTLY what it states, x% gets x rewards. % means.. dynamic points?

the fact that you cant see how many points you are above treshholds is something to fix, I agree on that.
  • ACMILAN1990
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can you still qualify for wl now as its 22 hours till next competition?
  • 9dal39
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm already in it mate got my 2,000 from fut champs anyway, its just a bit of a joke that you can't see a progress bar for points total to stay in threshold as I was at like 26.5-27k for rivals div 4 and lost out on rank 1 rewards now because of this which is frustrating.