Game speed

Donny_anton1
63 posts Park Captain
Just jumped on and played 3 div rivals game and wow the speed seems to have been upped loads back to fifa 19 speed it was like ping pong and not enjoyable any 1 had same issue

Comments

• I97Dan
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mine is the exact same
  • Guga_C4
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just jumped on and played 3 div rivals game and wow the speed seems to have been upped loads back to fifa 19 speed it was like ping pong and not enjoyable any 1 had same issue

weightless players, no gravity, crazy pressure, no time to think, is equal fifa 19 again. every year its the same thing, a really nice game were you need to use your brain before take any action, but then kids keep puting pressure at them to make a pinball game.
  • Donny_anton1
    63 posts Park Captain
    Don’t know why but think it just seems to be at night when this happens not sure if it’s less people in the server so things speed up ?
  • Guga_C4
    Don’t know why but think it just seems to be at night when this happens not sure if it’s less people in the server so things speed up ?

IT'S TRUE MAN! FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS I WAS PLAYING ONLY AT NIGHT, AND IT WAS LIKE RABIES DOGS AT SPACE. THIS MORNING FELT LIKE PHYSICS ARE BACK AGAIN, HAD TIME ON BALL AND I COULD SEE THOSE bee swarm COMING AT ME AND WITH A SIMPLE STEP TO THE SIDE JUST LIKE A bullfighter I´VE MADE THE BULL PASS STRAIGHT HAHAHAHAHA
  • Guga_C4
    Speed of light again :(
  • The game was ok, but now it a ping pong speed fest its terrible, dosnt feel like football anymore. TOTALLY RUINED THE GAME AGAIN,it's no longer enjoyable. You dont have time to think, was wondering how long it would change the game that I bought into a game I would never have purchased. Well done EA RUINED another fifa. Why cant you leave things alone, just patch the stupid things in the game not what works. Game up for sale had enough.