EA have brought it back

Henzz87
382 posts Sunday League Hero
AI defending is back!!! I just tested it and my AI controlled players were making tackles on my behalf.

Comments

• Anthonyr475
    1006 posts Professional
    I've been saying this since day 1 of the patch. They scrapped manual defence and went AI defending. That's why all the kiddies are playing PTB/counter again.
  • Henzz87
    Oh i have noticed for a while also, but just wanted to test it myself first before saying anything. Its ok because medievil is out on the 25th so i can just play that 😁
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    100% agree. They lied about the patch. They increased speed and brought back AI defending. AI controlled players are now intercepting passes and blocking shots, it wasn’t like this at release.
  • Henzz87
    100% agree. They lied about the patch. They increased speed and brought back AI defending. AI controlled players are now intercepting passes and blocking shots, it wasn’t like this at release.

They are also making tackles. I just can't be bothered again with another no skill required fifa. 😴😴😴😴😴
  • People really need to stop with their conspiracy theories on every patch (and every ghost patch).

It's embarassing. There is a reason why these always come from bad players.
  • Henzz87
    Orison wrote: »
    People really need to stop with their conspiracy theories on every patch (and every ghost patch).

I am in div 2 mate... but you keep making your assumptions.
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    People really need to stop with their conspiracy theories on every patch (and every ghost patch).

Yet its not a conspiracy theory, the Ai does things for you, I crossed a ball to rabiot yesterday, before it could reach him, Benzema stuck out an Ai controlled foot and scored for me. Stop defending EA
  • SydneyFC
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been saying this since day 1 of the patch. They scrapped manual defence and went AI defending. That's why all the kiddies are playing PTB/counter again.
    Henzz87 wrote: »

They are also making tackles. I just can't be bothered again with another no skill required fifa. 😴😴😴😴😴

all this with Assisted Jockeying....... :#:#
  • TheTormentor07
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    Made a post about this a few days ago, got called a "noob" cause I missed out on gold 3 by 1 game and then was also told that defending is definitely more manual, err I don't think holding down jokey and moving a stick more manual, when actual defending such as positioning you defense and pressing either tackle button is in fact most of the time more detrimental to you stopping an attack than just holding jokey and moving a stick.

But hey ho it works so why try to be better.
  • Henzz87
    This game is trash now with the return of AI defending.
  • David_75
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    They’ve fuc Ked it
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

It was
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    I have always defended manually and alway will because it still requires more skill then letting ai defend for you.

This is a choice.
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    AI defending is back!!! I just tested it and my AI controlled players were making tackles on my behalf.
    I noticed that , specially with high aggression defenders. But some times the let go players
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero

The EA apologist of all apologists.

It’s pretty clear you are one of those players who can only exist with the Crutches the game provides you with.

The game has changed as it did last year with early patches. Keep kidding yourself that it hasn’t.

Wannabe pro. Pathetic

• Dunkirk
    476 posts Sunday League Hero

Jog on you fvcking clown.