Manual FUT matchmaking

speeches123
80 posts Park Captain
edited October 2019
https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/8997696#Comment_8997696

My question was about can we please have a control filter option like in regular online seasons. So people like me and others can filter for other players who play manual for a fair match up online. Nothing to do with changing control settings in game. In regular online seasons you can search just for other manual control players, can this please be copied across so some of us can actually have a fair opportunity at completing objectives?

Also my question about single player FUT seasons wasn't answered. Why was this removed? In the absence of being able to play other manual players online, this was at least a mode to play so not limited to Squad Battles. In addition, there are people with poor internet connection who cannot play online well so was a good mode for them too. It was a harmless mode, if you didn't play it then it had no impact but meant a lot to those that did. Can this not be patched in too please?
Post edited by EA_Andy on

Comments

• speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Bump @EA_Andy
  • OiOiSaveloy
    86 posts Park Captain
    So many people tag this bloke and I have no idea why, I've literally never seen him respond to a single post!
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    So many people tag this bloke and I have no idea why, I've literally never seen him respond to a single post!

Its against the rules,, imagine the avalanche of posts that would happen if he did
  • LahmChops
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    He responds all the time. What he doesn't respond to, is people that keep asking the same question in hopes of getting a different answer.
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite

My question was about can we please have a control filter option like in regular online seasons. So people like me and others can filter for other players who play manual for a fair match up online. Nothing to do with changing control settings in game. In regular online seasons you can search just for other manual control players, can this please be copied across so some of us can actually have a fair opportunity at completing objectives?

Also my question about single player FUT seasons wasn't answered. Why was this removed? In the absence of being able to play other manual players online, this was at least a mode to play so not limited to Squad Battles. In addition, there are people with poor internet connection who cannot play online well so was a good mode for them too. It was a harmless mode, if you didn't play it then it had no impact but meant a lot to those that did. Can this not be patched in too please?

EA are in the money business not the making you happy business.

You already gave them the money and they got it. No need to add stuff

It's a shame unfortunately
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    LahmChops wrote: »
    He responds all the time. What he doesn't respond to, is people that keep asking the same question in hopes of getting a different answer.

But he didn't answer. So quite obviously yes, I am hoping to get a different answer to his last one
  • Pieman25
    17855 posts Moderator
    LahmChops wrote: »

But he didn't answer. So quite obviously yes, I am hoping to get a different answer to his last one

Am sure this will definitely happen, well played Sir.
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain

EA are in the money business not the making you happy business.

You already gave them the money and they got it. No need to add stuff

It's a shame unfortunately

Of course, once you give money that's it. But then they would never be releasing patches to fix the game. We all bought it so why fix anything?

The way I see it for them is it's a no lose move. They lose nothing in copying the thing over, opens the game up to more and probably more pack buys
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)

You probably haven't looked very far then.

I don't think there are any plans to implement this at the moment but it's been fed back previously.
  • Summer69
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »

You probably haven't looked very far then.

:D:D:D