Who to invest in with 5 mil

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
Hey guys, hope all is well, I'm going away for a few weeks and with everyones pricing increasing every day I'm expecting to come back to almost a every Ronaldo 15mil type market as it was a couple months ago haha I'm just wondering who you'd advise investing in? Thanks

Comments

• you made 5mil and you still asking who to invest in right ? why don't you invest in that one who made you 5mil
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    I packed tots Neymar when he first came out in packs, I'll post pic if you don't believe? Sold for 4 mil
  • Tots Ronaldo imo
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks mate that's what I was thinking cheap at 4.5 mil imo
  • fightforever091
    1097 posts Professional
    its too late
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    its too late

For some players he but it's far from to late imo. Lacazette will become extinct.
  • Ishibum
    12256 posts Has That Special Something
    Look for tots that are still near the low end of their caps (ones like Muller). They'll be rising in the next few days
  • WhitexSun
    78 posts Park Captain
    I would say . This tots player : muller, lewandowsky, robben, and IF ribbery , you really can't go wrong with this players
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    熊猫 wrote: »
    you made 5mil and you still asking who to invest in right ? why don't you invest in that one who made you 5mil

• Deeenilo
    1201 posts Professional
    In this moment almost every tots card that is at his 40-60% of pr is a good investment, because will go exinct in few days
  • BrieMine
    5647 posts Big Money Move
    get TOTS De Bruyne and TOTS Muller they're still at min surprisingly and will shoot up
  • nuno5645
    836 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BrieMine wrote: »
    get TOTS De Bruyne and TOTS Muller they're still at min surprisingly and will shoot up
    KDB is not at his minimum i had to snipe him for his minimum.
    he is 500k now.

• BrieMine
    5647 posts Big Money Move
    nuno5645 wrote: »
    BrieMine wrote: »
    KDB is not at his minimum i had to snipe him for his minimum.
    he is 500k now.

lol, bought him an hour ago for min sorry