What a disgusting game

mundopaz69
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This is absolutely the worst Fifa ever. static, unintelligent boring crap I ever played. I soldiered on for two weeks. Got used to the passing, playing with a beach ball, and all the rest of the crap but I am bored to death and seriously can't take it any more. I hope they fix this broken crap soon or it will be my last purchase from EA.

Comments

• Foxsake
    3429 posts National Call-Up
    See ya next week
  • Torino21
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here bro. Even if they dont fix it ppl will stay playing for a while. But in this way, the game will be dead by january. Literally one of the worst editions ever
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Torino21 wrote: »
    Same here bro. Even if they dont fix it ppl will stay playing for a while. But in this way, the game will be dead by january. Literally one of the worst editions ever

The game won’t be dead by January, that’s just ridiculous.

There will always come a ton of players after black friday and xmas. If anything, the game will grow and non of us can do anything about it.
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yawn of a game, most games 6-4 9-7 its madness. Off it until update.
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    i think it's better than 19 and prob the best in the last few years

Agree with you. I am enjoying it for a change
  • SYMMO19
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    Malg wrote: »

Must be in a low division? Because most of my games have at 2 goals or less because 1 depth dropback is rife....
  • Malg
    Yes lower divisions can't get out. But I guess it's not designed for casual players anymore.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up

Again crying mate? Getting 6-4, 9-7 as results?? Are you sure it's you and not the game? Because I seldom see a game above 5 goals..
  • SORT YOUR ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAME OUT YOU BUNCH OF ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Malg
    Just a crap game, but great I guess if you can give it 5 hours a day, but some of us have a life.
  • Denz
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    After years of fut, slight upgrades each time jazzing up what really is a glorified squad update, I'm surprised people are always so angered by it.

What did you expect from fut? A visit from Margot Robbie upon installation? At half time your surroundings to transform, leaving you sat overlooking the sea in Torquay?
  • Mrhey31
    2774 posts National Call-Up
    Just a crap game, but great I guess if you can give it 5 hours a day, but some of us have a life.

Completly agree. I dont have 5 hours a day to play and master a game. And I’m fine with losing against beter players. But I would like the players to do what i want them to do. I’m sure there are people out there who feel the game is beter because they are winning more than they were with FIFA 19. Let me kick you off the cloud you’re on... this is only because you’re now beating Guys like me who are 40+ and cant or dont have the time to master a deadful game, not because the game got beter.
  • Danielb
    919 posts Professional
    Ha ha i just posted about ppl saying 19 was the last one blah blah blah every year its the same.
    Im so pleased i dont have to stress about 20.
  • Malg
    Denz wrote: »
    After years of fut, slight upgrades each time jazzing up what really is a glorified squad update, I'm surprised people are always so angered by it.

What did you expect from fut? A visit from Margot Robbie upon installation? At half time your surroundings to transform, leaving you sat overlooking the sea in Torquay?

Wtf you on about.
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is better! Though it is not perfect..far from it
  • Hrh1995 wrote: »
    i think it's better than 19 and prob the best in the last few years

i agree with this except for the, at times, terrible AI in the game. however, that one thing ruins it for me and causes me to give up many goals that are really no fault of mine. ie... a keeper UNNECESSARILY rushing the ball ON THEIR OWN and getting chipped by my opponent.
  • Gogs
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game is better than Fifa 19 but if they keep update the game again and again with broken Updates it will be worst than Fifa 19.
    They need to slow the pace a little bit and p fix the tackles and crazy rebounds after tackles.
    I hope they doing this with next Update, until that i am playing 2-3 games in rivals and 3-4 games in SB cant force myself to play more.
  • Malg
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Completly agree. I dont have 5 hours a day to play and master a game. And I’m fine with losing against beter players. But I would like the players to do what i want them to do. I’m sure there are people out there who feel the game is beter because they are winning more than they were with FIFA 19. Let me kick you off the cloud you’re on... this is only because you’re now beating Guys like me who are 40+ and cant or dont have the time to master a deadful game, not because the game got beter.

I just want to.jump on the game for an hour or so a few times a week and play a game, but all I get is a defense you need to spend days or weeks to master or just get humped ever game. Fifa is now not designed for the casual player. Sad but maybe need to look elsewhere for football game.
  • Gogs
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

I just want to.jump on the game for an hour or so a few times a week and play a game, but all I get is a defense you need to spend days or weeks to master or just get humped ever game. Fifa is now not designed for the casual player. Sad but maybe need to look elsewhere for football game.

PES is also not a great alternative
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes game needs to slow down a little
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    It won’t get any more updates on gameplay.
  • Traphouse420
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is a mess. One minute is slow paced, next it's stupidly fast my thumb's start to hurt. Rebound after rebound, the amount of stupid goals I concede because I tackle, win the the ball and they still carry on with possession. Oh and don't get me started on the saves, straight onto the opponent's foot ready for a tap in. Game is designed to have you win and lose the next match. Unless you have the best internet, best team or you're like a fifa god that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is gonna happen. Autobuyers ruin the market too. Wish I never spent money on this game.
  • Renamed12345678
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    £70 for this bull crap game.
  • Topperz14
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone who played the 10 hour trial and the early access will agree the game was great very smooth no complaints was slow but not sluggish and unresponsive !! I enjoyed it so much even when I got beat I was enjoying it coz it was so good !! Come the official release it was like a different game so sluggish and unresponsive so that told me the servers can’t cope with the masses plying the game nd it’s so annoying that pros and you tubers complain the community complains but they patch problems etc it’s the servers listen to what we r all saying it stupid fortnite improves there servers to cope with the masses plyin online