The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Game REALLY F* fast

PLANTFC
775 posts Semi-Pro
What the heck is this? I don't get it. The game is ruined. I really don't get it. Why change the gameplay, why? In the name of god, why?????

Comments

• Guvnor
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you had posted this yesterday I’d of agreed but today the game has been a breath of fresh air for me, such a massive improvement from the last few days I think they must of done something when the servers dropped last night. Iv only had the game four days so never experienced it at release which people say was better. However I can now turn , pass , skill just a little, defend and shoot. It’s great. Only Until the next patch I’m sure !
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Guvnor wrote: »
    If you had posted this yesterday I’d of agreed but today the game has been a breath of fresh air for me, such a massive improvement from the last few days I think they must of done something when the servers dropped last night. Iv only had the game four days so never experienced it at release which people say was better. However I can now turn , pass , skill just a little, defend and shoot. It’s great. Only Until the next patch I’m sure !

I guess I'll just play some career mode. They destroyed the game for me. For real. I don't even know why I still buy this game every year, same ❤️❤️❤️❤️, they deliver an awesome game for demo, amd within 2 weeks, it's like fifa 15 again.
  • Guga_C4
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Speed of light, 300 pass per second, pressure 100% no brain again....
  • sturges12345
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    Lol the game is very slow. You must be playing a different game
  • Flymi
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm convinced this is due to connection. Games felt slowmas ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me today, to the point I've missed chances as it's took far too long for my strikers to shoot lol