So, Park the Bus 20 ?

Whoman
5541 posts Big Money Move
Utterly ridiculous right now. Played 4 games, 10 shots against total. People are not even bothering to attack when down 2 goals. Have the Youtubers found a new favourite way to poison the well ?

I'd rather loose more than grind from one 1:0 to the next ...

Comments

• Cadey 5
    10607 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 8
    It’s been PTB since 2018,
  • Whoman
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

At least last year you had 2 counters (finesse and crossing), no matter how you feel about the execution ...
  • Keano
    13668 posts Has That Special Something
    Whoman wrote: »

At least last year you had 2 counters (finesse and crossing), no matter how you feel about the execution ...

Finessing was more first timed shot, which was riduclous.

Crossing was also el tornado's & headers being stupid to the point where it was easier el tornado'ing to score than playing any football.
  • Whoman
    Keano wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »

Finessing was more first timed shot, which was riduclous.

Crossing was also el tornado's & headers being stupid to the point where it was easier el tornado'ing to score than playing any football.

And yet even without ever doing a single one of those you could still use regular crossing effectively
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    The cpu auto blocks are super frequent as well which makes it even more annoying
  • Dinksy
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just play 41212 narrow, put both CMs to get forward and full backs to overlap (balanced attack). Every game I play has at least 4-5 goals. As you point out, you don't need the extra defenders as every time my opponent gets the ball, they only have 2 players at most upfront, most are even instructing their CAMs in a 4231 to get back :lol:
  • DonovanFan
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just can’t believe ea let this happen again I’m a fut founder and it will be my last fifa for sure if it’s not fixed