Starting 11

Mango1984
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Don’t know if it’s been said on here yet , but starting eleven works properly as long as you don’t play pre season games I rarely play pre season games myself so I don’t mind aslong as the starting 11 for teams works

Comments

• DiBinni72
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That sounds good. But how can i avoid to play a pre season game as a player in be a player mode ?
  • DanielA-NUFC
    I never play pre season tournaments always decline and it still doesn’t work for me
  • Mango1984
    DanielA-NUFC that’s strange 🤔 I tried the premier league bundesliga and la liga and it worked on all 3 try downloading squads before u start career in customisation that’s how I did it
  • DanielA-NUFC
    Hmm that’s exactly what I have done! Very odd
  • Mango1984
    Either way we shouldn’t have to do things like this to playa fckn game we’ve paid good money for nearly a month before we get to play career mode properly , your a Newcastle fan I take it by ur pic is saint maximim got a starhead ???
  • DanielA-NUFC
    I agree mate it’s a disgrace tbh I wouldn’t even care if there was like a few leagues for now that actually worked. And I am indeed but no he doesn’t it will come in November with the other new Promoted clubs star heads
  • Mango1984
    Yeah I agree there next week it’s apparently arriving career patch not holding my breath tho lol .....was gutted when you signed maximim I think he’d suit Liverpool to a T looks a class player
  • DanielA-NUFC
    Yeah let’s hope so as I tried even using pre season and then trying a season but still that starting 11 bug is there.

Yeah he’s a class act. We love him
  • Mango1984 wrote: »
    Don’t know if it’s been said on here yet , but starting eleven works properly as long as you don’t play pre season games I rarely play pre season games myself so I don’t mind aslong as the starting 11 for teams works

I’ve found that it doesn’t matter what you do or what league you play in there’s still the same starting 11 problems. It might differ with each individual game. For example I’ve heard some people have no problem with the starting 11 while others like myself haven’t had one realistic match yet. Some people say if you play in Spain or Germany these problems don’t happen but I haven’t found that to be the case. If it’s working for you then just keep doing what you’re doing and know we are all jealous of you!
  • Keza110
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I started a career on premier league and when i played man city they played all there big guns and i drew 0-0 but in the return game they battered me 4-1 with De bruyne aguero too strong
  • DanielA-NUFC
    Keza110 wrote: »
    I started a career on premier league and when i played man city they played all there big guns and i drew 0-0 but in the return game they battered me 4-1 with De bruyne aguero too strong

That’s what I want! How did you set up your season
  • Darthdowty
    82 posts Park Captain
    I've heard this on reddit. I've tried on multiple leagues, it's never worked for me.
  • DanielA-NUFC
    Darthdowty wrote: »
    I've heard this on reddit. I've tried on multiple leagues, it's never worked for me.

Me either no league works
  • mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bundesliga definitely isn’t fixed. Teams still field the wackiest and scrubbest starting 11s
  • mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What I do to help starting line ups, although it doesn’t do anything for simulated games thru out season between CPU teams....... if you happen to have an extra controller, I know most people just have one controller, but you turn on other controller and before your match you put 2nd controller to other team in the Select Sides screen and before match go into Team Management and with 2nd controller, controlling the other team, you can adjust lineup to exactly how you want it. Once you enter the match right after kickoff, pause game and go to Settings then Select Sides and move 2nd controller back to the middle so no controller is controlling other team. Now you can play the match vs the starting 11 that you picked. It does fix the realism from game to game that you actually play but doesn’t fix all other games that are being played/simmed by CPU. Again this only works if you have an extra controller.