Volta Liga - simple help

Kenneth8500
262 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello.

I just started Volta for the first time. I just played some matches in “Volta tour”. I want to play Volta League. But my question is.

When I start click volta league, will my team then be the team from my volta tour or? Becsuse if it is that team, then i need to play more matches in volta tour to develope my players overall.

Comments

• ikillionaire ii
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Your team in volta is the same across all game modes including volta league.
    I've played quite a few games online and have found that, they are the best way to upgrade your squad, providing you win of course. With a win you can recruit a player from their team, just like in single player.
  • Kenneth8500
    Okay. And if i lose my opponet can recruit one of my players? Here i talk about Volta League.
    Your team in volta is the same across all game modes including volta league.
    I've played quite a few games online and have found that, they are the best way to upgrade your squad, providing you win of course. With a win you can recruit a player from their team, just like in single player.

• ikillionaire ii
    Yeah but you don't lose the player
  • Kenneth8500
    Okay? So they just got a “copy” of my player with same stats and so on? :-)
    Yeah but you don't lose the player

• ikillionaire ii
    Yeah exactly. That why there's so many dupes. It's a bit flawed but I'm enjoying it. Although my player seems to be stuck at 83, though I've seen some 84s
  • Kenneth8500
    Okay. Im online now. Sadly we can’t see stats for our player. Like how many goals and assists the have maked in whole game for all time. Like FUT.
    Yeah exactly. That why there's so many dupes. It's a bit flawed but I'm enjoying it. Although my player seems to be stuck at 83, though I've seen some 84s