Skipping replays after goals.

erdhfdsjh
714 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi. I’ve noticed some of my opponents skip straight to kickoff a second after they score. How do they do this? I’m still doing it the old way, pressing to skip several cutscenes after another, and want to skip even quicker.

Comments

• Ronny_Martinez66
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lb and rb or r1 and l1 at the same time for both...
  • erdhfdsjh
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lb and rb or r1 and l1 at the same time for both...

Awesome. Thanks.
  • Grahammbe2
    808 posts Professional
    Thanks from me to I was wondering
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    To the crumbs who watch their replays... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you! If its a sick goal, I dont mind, your tap ins dont need celebration or replays..
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    DangerZone wrote: »
    To the crumbs who watch their replays... **** you! If its a sick goal, I dont mind, your tap ins dont need celebration or replays..

I’m at the point I can live with the celebrations and the replays. It’s the cut scenes after of the players walking back to the halfway line. Let’s be honest, if you’re watching that you’re a complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    DangerZone wrote: »
    To the crumbs who watch their replays... **** you! If its a sick goal, I dont mind, your tap ins dont need celebration or replays..

Some like to wind others up, or like the OP here, didn't know how to stop celebrations and replays
  • cdbuck26
    3907 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah just play, unless it's a solid goal then why bother with any of the replays
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Yeah just play, unless it's a solid goal then why bother with any of the replays

Maybe they don't know how to stop it, I use the r1/l1 buttons because I can't stand them, unless someone is winding me up using them