ETA of a patch?

Mativo
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
So, when FIFA20 released everyone went ham on the bugs and glitches. Then we got at least some response from ea admins. Now, we get nothing.

There are 3 points that needs to be fixed asap because it’s gamebreaking in career mode:

1: AI plays extreme weak first 11 and because of that the tables are unrealistic
2: Changing a player can change their original position and overall
3: when the AI team needs, for example, a goalkeeper they buy EVERY goalkeeper. Resulting in changing a team and get stuck with 6 GK’s, 11 LB’s and no CB’s.

We havent got any updates on fixed. So i want to know the eta of the patch..

Comments

• Druski5150
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would not hold my breath. Probably will take at least a few more weeks if not months
  • That_Guy44
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I didnt know about that last point lol.
  • Mativo wrote: »
    So, when FIFA20 released everyone went ham on the bugs and glitches. Then we got at least some response from ea admins. Now, we get nothing.

There are 3 points that needs to be fixed asap because it’s gamebreaking in career mode:

1: AI plays extreme weak first 11 and because of that the tables are unrealistic
    3: when the AI team needs, for example, a goalkeeper they buy EVERY goalkeeper. Resulting in changing a team and get stuck with 6 GK’s, 11 LB’s and no CB’s.

We havent got any updates on fixed. So i want to know the eta of the patch..

Patch won’t be coming for a while. And even if it does who knows what they will pinpoint. The things you mentioned are the biggest priority for us fans but apparently not for EA. They might choose other things that they believe take priority. That’s if they even fix it at all which like others have said I wouldn’t hold my breath.
  • FBCgamingvideos
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not any time soon going by the developers, they have the audacity to say issues with FUT and VOLTA need to be addressed first.

Is anyone surprised?
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019

That has been fixed on the quiet. Try it.
  • TM1982
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The edit player bug still exists outside of career mode though. My test is to edit Maitland Niles at Arsenal and save it. It still changes him from a RWB to a RB.
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    TM1982 wrote: »
    The edit player bug still exists outside of career mode though. My test is to edit Maitland Niles at Arsenal and save it. It still changes him from a RWB to a RB.

I might have guessed it would be a half-arsed fix.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    JazzIsName wrote: »
    TM1982 wrote: »

I might have guessed it would be a half-arsed fix.

Probably why it actually hasnt been mentioned in any Title Update notes. There should be one coming next week according to Corey..
  • TM1982
    The more annoying thing for me is it also gets rid of the players secondary positions. So if I edit Martial at United, he changes from LW to LF but also loses his other positions such as ST.
  • Playing the AI weaker team is the key to improvement. This makes career mode completely unpalatable.
    The position change due to player editing is not so burning. Why edit anything on it? You can play without changing shoes or wearing a long sleeve polo ....
    All right, AI team, everything else secondary ...
  • TM1982
    It’s mainly because I buy FIFA because of the licences. Therefore I want to have the players wearing the correct boots, base layer etc etc. I know in the grand scheme of things, it’s not important compared to other bugs, but when it’s possible to have it without the bug then it should be fixed.
  • Playing the AI weaker team is the key to improvement. This makes career mode completely unpalatable.
    The position change due to player editing is not so burning. Why edit anything on it? You can play without changing shoes or wearing a long sleeve polo ....
    All right, AI team, everything else secondary ...

If I spend $60-$80 on a fifa game I better be able to change the players shoes or sleeves without the game screwing me over. Ya it’s not that important compared to the AI playing weaker teams but it’s pathetic that I can’t go change a players shoes without having to worry if my player is going to lose 2 overall points. There’s no excuse for that being in the game in the first place.
  • I agree! There is only priority order!
    If the AI remains as weak as I can, changing shoes will not make the game fun.

But I hope next week's patch fixes many bugs. They could give you a minimal amount of information ....
    "test the fixes" or whatever .....
  • Eddie
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Chesney (you tuber) cake across a ‘fix’ for AI team selections whereby you use a second controller to take control of the AI team, and pick their strongest side. He shows you how to do it.

It’s not ideal but it’s an option before (IF!) EA decide to fix it.

This doesn’t resolve the issue for AI simmed matches, so you’ll probably see city, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. Be bottom half but it’s better than what you have now.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    Next patch is on the Tues 15th I believe.
    even then its 'hopeful' that the career mode issues are fixed.

Great game guys.
  • LordBob wrote: »
    Next patch is on the Tues 15th I believe.
    even then its 'hopeful' that the career mode issues are fixed.

Great game guys.

Where did you hear this about Tuesday 15th?
  • MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy Any danger of any information? You've been very quiet this week even by your standards
  • In last year's edition, Patch came every Tuesday every 2 weeks. Presumably, this year will not change. The patch came on Tuesday last week, now nothing, next week's Tuesday is up.
  • The_giant616
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In last year's edition, Patch came every Tuesday every 2 weeks. Presumably, this year will not change. The patch came on Tuesday last week, now nothing, next week's Tuesday is up.

Last year, they patched something in career mode and made it worse than it was before, with players randomly losing stats. They then took over a month \9might have even been 2 months) to fix that.
  • too much silence!
    This can be both good and bad ....