Can EA provide a Career Mode update...PLEASE??

Addicksfan
3382 posts National Call-Up
@EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

Can you please provide an update on the many issues within career mode that makes the game unplayable....please do not say they are being worked on.

You need to provide dates for when the patch to address these issues will be provided. You seem to be able to patch FUT very quickly.....

You have had a couple of weeks now to look into the issues, identify the source of the issue and define a plan to fix, therefore EA should be able to provide an update with viable dates.

If you remain silent then to me this proves that you are unable to fix the bugs (that in all fairness have been in the game for years) that are making this game unplayable

Under UK law consumers have a 30 day window after purchase to return the goods ("Consumer Rights Act")...therefore every player that wishes to obtain a refund in the UK should be able to get a refund as the product is not as advertised (pitch notes) and not fit for purpose (Consumers also have rights under the "Sales of Goods act").

I am sure many just want an update and not take the drastic action of getting a refund....but you need to communicate (and not "we're working on it") on a regular basis, simply keeping silent only exacerbates the issue further.....

Comments

• Whats wrong 🤔
  • MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy Oi Andy, wake up & give us an update
  • Corey Andress:

Team is still working on fixes. Hoping to have more of an update for everyone early next week. No patch scheduled for this week.
  • We need dates
  • i have bought fifa since the champion edition drop and haven’t started career mode yet what a shame
  • tired waiting
  • Addicksfan
    A day later and not one single reply from anyone at EA......tells you everything you need to know.....disgrace
  • ash82
    53 posts Park Captain
    Stop buying the game!
  • Addicksfan
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

EA this is totally unacceptable and shameful behaviour....you show a complete lack of respect to your consumers....all we want is a meaningful update.
  • The_giant616
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's a sad state of affairs. I own the game and am yet to play it because there's no point in me starting a broken season. I'm still playing FIFA 19 career mode. 20 is literally still in the plastic.. SMH. The game was a gift, so I can't take it back either.
  • Addicksfan
    It's a sad state of affairs. I own the game and am yet to play it because there's no point in me starting a broken season. I'm still playing FIFA 19 career mode. 20 is literally still in the plastic.. SMH. The game was a gift, so I can't take it back either.

You can still take the game back......most places are sympathetic towards a unwanted gift ;) you'll get store credit if nothing else
  • 3 URGENT IMPROVEMENTS: (Career Mode)

- FIX THE CL and Uefa Europe League, i'm at my 4th season and the Champions League and Europe League just disappeared.

- REAL TABLE POSITIONS

- Opportunity to play against the BEST PLAYERS (squads) of any team, i want a challenge, i don't wanna play against a bunch of kids.

*PLEASE! Improve your technology, when the other football game releases an update, this update will apply to all saved games, and every time EA releases an update, I need to create a new career to get corrections. WE ARE IN 2019 GUYS, IMPROVE THIS TECHNOLOGY!
  • Jetwhitespurs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's brilliant... unwanted gift...shall use that one tomorrow and find something that actually works properly...thanks for that...great advice...