When is the next player update? Where is Jude Bellingham / Josh McEachran?

When will be the next player update? Do you do it continually throughout the season or only a few times or literally only after the January transfer window. I'm a Birmingham City fan and Jude Bellingham isn't even on the game. He starts in the first 11 sometimes and has 2 goals and an assist this season. Will he ever be on FIFA 20? Also, we just signed Josh McEachran on a free transfer. But since he was without a club when the game came out, he's not even on the game. I don't know why you simply don't have a free transfers section like FM does to deal with this aspect. Would be great for career mode too.

Comments

• Nakamura8990
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Unfortunately they can't add Jude Bellingham until he turns 17 I believe. So he won't be added at all in FIFA 20 because he won't turn 17 until June 2020. Josh McEachran is in the game with the newest squad update. They usually update the squads once a week.
  • BI_BOP
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Unfortunately they can't add Jude Bellingham until he turns 17 I believe. So he won't be added at all in FIFA 20 because he won't turn 17 until June 2020. Josh McEachran is in the game with the newest squad update. They usually update the squads once a week.

Thanks for the advice. This is what others have said. But why can't 16 year olds be in the game? On Football Manager they have real players as young as 14!

• Frostie
    86 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    The FIFPro licensing covers professional footballers, youngsters cannot start pro contracts until they turn 17.
  • Rusty2times
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Comes out fifa 21 or 22 lol
  • iniesto8
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ansu Fati?
  • Frostie
    86 posts Park Captain
    iniesto8 wrote: »
    Ansu Fati?

After he turns 17
  • Frazier Campbell and Danny Simpson need to be added as well
  • Frostie
    86 posts Park Captain
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Frazier Campbell and Danny Simpson need to be added as well

They are both in already, added in last week's update.
  • I mean there starheads sorry.
  • Frostie
    86 posts Park Captain
    Ah yes.
    Can be problematic because when a player becomes a free agent EA lose the license to use his likeness so adding them back in again after release isn't always straightforward.

Fingers crossed!
  • iniesto8
    59 posts Park Captain
    Frostie wrote: »
    Ansu Fati?

After he turns 17

he is 17 now, since 31st OCT
  • Frostie
    86 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Ansu Fati?

After he turns 17

:| Eh?

He will be added in a squad update after 31st I am sure.
  • Nakamura8990
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ansu Fati?

After he turns 17

It's the 10th lol
  • Jude's DOB is 29/06/2003. He only turned 16 last June! 17 next year after the season ends. He's very young.
  • Johnor7
    1 posts Ball Boy

No idea why he isnt on there and the fact Harvey Elliot is only 16 and on the game it's nothing to do with not being 17.
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 27
    He will be on FIFA 21. I think he will get 74 with the potential off 88. Imagine when you go 15 seasons in career mode and he will be still playing at 32 :D
    Post edited by Bluemoon2393 on
  • Kellnerr
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    So do we expect Bellinham to be included after the next update since he's turning 17 today?
  • BI_BOP
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    So do we expect Bellinham to be included after the next update since he's turning 17 today?

When is the next update mate> How can we find out?