WE WANT LEAGUE SBC

Daveyb
2950 posts Fans' Favourite
We've all heard the rumours of no league sbc well we all it want it back if true, there was a pole and over 70% voted that it was needed in the game when just about 3/4 of your fanbase are wanting it how can Ea just ignore it and far from having people buying more u. you will have the opposite effect of having people buy less as almost every player you pack is now utterly worthless and should be discarded on sight

Comments

  • FifaTaco
    1967 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andy is working on it and he closed the other thread for a reason
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Andy is working on it and he closed the other thread for a reason

    Aye cos it was full of people saying he wasn't doing his job, I'm not saying that, but I'm not going to sit here while the matter is forgotten
  • A few things:

    1. Andy said he would re-open the thread once he had cleaned out the rubbish. This is a double-up thread that will be closed/merged.

    2. 70% of people voted for them on this forum. That isn’t 70% of the fan base. Majority of the fan base wouldn’t be regular forum users. That’s not to say that most non-forum users wouldn’t want them either, but you are really misrepresenting the data here.

    Just chill. Your post here won’t change their plan. Let’s hope they are still in (it’s only a rumour so far).
  • D14
    3559 posts National Call-Up
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    A few things:

    1. Andy said he would re-open the thread once he had cleaned out the rubbish. This is a double-up thread that will be closed/merged.

    2. 70% of people voted for them on this forum. That isn’t 70% of the fan base. Majority of the fan base wouldn’t be regular forum users. That’s not to say that most non-forum users wouldn’t want them either, but you are really misrepresenting the data here.

    Just chill. Your post here won’t change their plan. Let’s hope they are still in (it’s only a rumour so far).

    Also to add in to this, we don't know what the plan is this year.

    Everyone is assuming the rumored removal of league SBC's is a bad thing. Whilst I appreciate that it's a shock and not ideal if true.

    How do we know they aren't doing something along the same lines but with all the UCL Clubs - rewarded with a OTW style UCL player? or Europa League with a Europa League OTW, or a league cup competition where you get a league based special card...

    We're making an assumption everything will be bad, when actually you don't know what they have in store.
  • Rich
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope we get some clarification from EA on this soon. I still have my receipt I might be able to get a full refund on the game.
  • Rich
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    D14 wrote: »
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    A few things:

    1. Andy said he would re-open the thread once he had cleaned out the rubbish. This is a double-up thread that will be closed/merged.

    2. 70% of people voted for them on this forum. That isn’t 70% of the fan base. Majority of the fan base wouldn’t be regular forum users. That’s not to say that most non-forum users wouldn’t want them either, but you are really misrepresenting the data here.

    Just chill. Your post here won’t change their plan. Let’s hope they are still in (it’s only a rumour so far).

    Also to add in to this, we don't know what the plan is this year.

    Everyone is assuming the rumored removal of league SBC's is a bad thing. Whilst I appreciate that it's a shock and not ideal if true.

    How do we know they aren't doing something along the same lines but with all the UCL Clubs - rewarded with a OTW style UCL player? or Europa League with a Europa League OTW, or a league cup competition where you get a league based special card...

    We're making an assumption everything will be bad, when actually you don't know what they have in store.

    Their track record braces me for disappointment.
  • Summer69
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol, you wanted Andy to reply straight away over the weekend and now hes even said im going to remove some stuff and then reopen the thread but you've given him 5 minutes and its too long - give the guy a break.

    Leagues SBCs are gone, its confirmed. I doubt many of you bought Fifa specifically for this feature only.
  • DS9269
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Summer69 wrote: »
    Lol, you wanted Andy to reply straight away over the weekend and now hes even said im going to remove some stuff and then reopen the thread but you've given him 5 minutes and its too long - give the guy a break.

    Leagues SBCs are gone, its confirmed. I doubt many of you bought Fifa specifically for this feature only.

    How do you know it's confirmed?
  • TheMightyBee
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    Stops certain packs being profitable, business decision.
Sign In or Register to comment.