In the next patch EA should allow players in the box while taking a goal kick

Ronaldo5644
132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Like if you agree: that’s what they do in the premier league and champions league...

Comments

• BlackFridayRule
    1352 posts Professional
    I actually had the gk kick the ball in my face and then scored. You can enter the box just as he's kicking
  • Kingyyy01
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Ask IFAB for that to be implemented, otherwise its not going to be in the game
  • zago33
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OT: is the 1 coin reward fixed? I got 1 coin in Thursday in Rivals reward....
  • Decee
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pooter wrote: »

What are you on about? You are aware who the IFAB are? And who makes up the IFAB right?

You should check the IFABs rule changes for this season and you will see that goal kicks were changed by the IFAB. So yes the new rule should be in the game.
  • Pooter
    Decee wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »

What are you on about? You are aware who the IFAB are? And who makes up the IFAB right?

You should check the IFABs rule changes for this season and you will see that goal kicks were changed by the IFAB. So yes the new rule should be in the game.

The game has to go according to reality otherwise you will have a lot of people complaining, not that you care
  • Pooter
    zago33 wrote: »
    OT: is the 1 coin reward fixed? I got 1 coin in Thursday in Rivals reward....

But a lot of cards with that reward
  • Pooter
    Like if you agree: that’s what they do in the premier league and champions league...

Where’s the option to dislike?