The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Seasonal XP

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So since I have done almost all seasonal objectives so far (need scoring in online 60 and sb 60) with so low frequency of new objectives coming I can not see myself achieving level 30 even tho i would love that special Zaha card (33 days left and around 50k XP needed in my case, each week around what lets say 10k for all weekly objectives, and daily in average I will say in my case around 100XP since i can not play everyday-job,school,gf,real life). Since games are through whole week I can not understand why EA is so lazy to input daily objectives with games at least CL, EL and weekends (today for example with Inter-Juventus they could have lets say play 3 matches with at least 5 serie a players, score 5 with Inter/Juve players, win 2 separate rivals matches with serie a players etc.).

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    1043 posts Professional
    I want that tolliso
  • PaulDr
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dont bother working it out. The system is broken and we are repeatedly LOSING earned xp just to add to the frustration. The rewards might not be worth the bother, but I do think the objectives themselves are fun and it could be a great system. If it worked.
  • FutsalBros0710
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Dont bother working it out. The system is broken and we are repeatedly LOSING earned xp just to add to the frustration. The rewards might not be worth the bother, but I do think the objectives themselves are fun and it could be a great system. If it worked.

I am gonna agree to that, constantly XP is changing while swapping from companion to console... And actually I do think that Zaha card might be really OP (93 paced ST with 80 shooting...).