PC Rivals Div 4+ Is Already Dead

Worked my way up from Div 8. Now that I'm in Div 4, I only vs the same 3-5 people over and over and over. If they aren't on then it takes 30mins to 1 hour to even find a match and even then it could be someone from Asia. I'm from Australia.

This is ridiculous, the game has been out for like 2 weeks and game is already dead

Thank god I have Premier, didnt buy the game

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16179 posts Moderator
    Probably the region and time plus the game is pretty new so people haven’t had time to get that far in divisions.
  • I doubt, its 7pm, school holidays. I highly doubt it's time.

As for region yes maybe thats why but still it's crazy to think a new game like this has a non-existent player base. They really need crossplay
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Starrkx wrote: »
    I doubt, its 7pm, school holidays. I highly doubt it's time.

As for region yes maybe thats why but still it's crazy to think a new game like this has a non-existent player base. They really need crossplay

change your online matchmaking settings so that it's not limited to just your region . Might get some bad laggy games but you'll find more opponents ( in theory! )
  • Springveldt
    4837 posts National Call-Up

Cross play is never going to happen when you can qualify for live cash tournaments on consoles. Too many hacks on the PC to make it legit, can you imagine some legacy defending, high pressure, stamina regenerating knob showing up at a live tournament. :joy:
  • PDJEY
    1099 posts Professional
    I belive its more do to the region.
  • N.B.E-01
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park

Cross play is never going to happen when you can qualify for live cash tournaments on consoles. Too many hacks on the PC to make it legit, can you imagine some legacy defending, high pressure, stamina regenerating knob showing up at a live tournament. :joy:

No. Crossplay is a most now. Fortnite changed a lot of things about gaming. A simple anti cheat would solve the issue.
  • Springveldt
    4837 posts National Call-Up
    N.B.E-01 wrote: »

No. Crossplay is a most now. Fortnite changed a lot of things about gaming. A simple anti cheat would solve the issue.
    Well the same cheat has been active since at least 2014 so EA obviously have no interest in "a simple anti cheat". There is absolutely no way EA will allow cross play with the PC, there is nothing stopping them from doing it right now with Xbox since Microsoft encourage it.
  • It's been 4 hours now, can't find a match for my last DRAFT match. Crazy how I can't end it early.
  • I'm sorry for venting, but this is nonsense. I'm trying to find my 3rd win match in draft. I started searching at 9am, its now 6pm.

This is ridiculous.
  • MorroWtje
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    fe3df6bb3a34ee1e21b1dc121e861ee7.png

considering your 7pm is my 8:51am, and I think PC gaming is mostly still prevalent in europe and asia, if you're from the americas you might not find anyone
  • MorroWtje wrote: »
    fe3df6bb3a34ee1e21b1dc121e861ee7.png

considering your 7pm is my 8:51am, and I think PC gaming is mostly still prevalent in europe and asia, if you're from the americas you might not find anyone

Its like you said you only vs people from your region, I'm from OCE. One silly thing about draft is you vs people that are on the same wins as you.

Which needs to change! especially for PC version
  • cjonesdnb
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im curious, has EA ever acknowledged cheating on PC or discussed why they cant / wont address the problem? I just have trouble trying to picture what would could be so challenging for the PC version that EA cant implement anti-cheat measures when other PC games seem to have cheating mostly under control. I wouldnt expect a perfect system, but the general comments I keep reading lead me to believe its rampant f you play online modes and completely unavoidable. Does anyone have a difference of opinion?
  • MorroWtje
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    I think under 1% of their sales come from PC. Why would they spend time/effort/money on something that affects so few players. Stuff has been done about it, I mean fifa 13/14 you could queue up 15 times and get a cheater every time. At least now they're getting banned/disqual from WL, and they're only rampant in draft
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Legacy/stamina cheaters don't get banned because it isn't visible to EA and other players. Also you get much better team with draft cheating and get better ranking in WL even without cheating.