Mystery ball silver objective

cartyHUNTER
1421 posts Professional
What is the mystery ball game in which you have to score a finesse?

Cheers if anyone can help.

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    Just like any other finesse shot

Its the friendly mode next to Squad Battles
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Yeah but I’m asking what is mystery ball?
  • Pooter
    Yeah but I’m asking what is mystery ball?

Have a go and see what's its about, I think if you play it, its more understandable. It doesn't use any consumables
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Is it in friendlies? Cheers mate.
  • JoyW
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    Is it in friendlies? Cheers mate.

Yes it’s in Friendlies and it’s easy, when you got the shooting boost you could shoot from 25 metres and it’s a goal
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    It's an arcade game really. Novelty more than anything. Play it once or twice and only again when there is an objective... pointless mode really.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    It makes me feel like if they manipulate the things like they do in mystery ball, they do it regular games too...
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    It makes me feel like if they manipulate the things like they do in mystery ball, they do it regular games too...

Ive played over 100 games, no they dont, if you think they do sell the game.
  • Pooter

What sells the game? I think most people have tended to avoid the friendlies mode, its boring in reality and pointless. I'd rather have FUT season back
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up

Cool flex bro