Angry

Mango1984
67 posts Park Captain
@EA_Andy answers for career mode fix please patience is wearing thin with a lot of your career mode customers !!!!! Time frame ????? Not asking specifically just a time frame so we atleast know your bothering to fix it the silence suggests **** us career players , what’s the big secret !!?

Comments

• Mango1984
    67 posts Park Captain
    I know how you feel budd pretty depressing having a game you’ve looked forward to since a month before release to get it and see it’s not fit for a bin
  • Kevin
    1310 posts Professional
    Shazin95 wrote: »
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 just to play the CM was the stupidest decision I ever made ☹️
    Same, I was so hopeful before the release..
  • Jetwhitespurs
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep you are all correct very disappointing that there's nothing said or at least give us any indication that they intend to fix career mode...zero care factor
  • Jimmy1127
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sort it out you silly ****. Been a month now. Ridiculous.
  • Mango1984
    67 posts Park Captain
    Well said Jimmy lad
  • Because EA knows that you are angry, but still buy the next FIFA...
  • MJD85
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    URBirdman wrote: »
    Because EA knows that you are angry, but still buy the next FIFA...

Not for me
  • MJD85 wrote: »

Not for me

we'll see
  • I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one. It’s absolute bull! My player CM is tripping out. I can’t change my club, I can’t fake shot with my player anymore but I can fake shot with other players, and every time I change the number of my shirt it changes back to the original number. There were 2 number 9s on the pitch. I honestly feel like I’m playing a game from 1999. I paid so much money to be let down.
  • Glad its not just me. Pre ordered the game and came within an ace of cancelling, but I should have listened to the initial reports and ignored the EA claims of having fixed things. It currently sits in the draw waiting for the patch that will probably be along time in coming. Won't be fooled again!
  • Ansu_Fati
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 13
    Don't let them fooled ya. I have been fooled since 1998
  • Saints92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MJD85 wrote: »

Not for me

Same. I didnt buy 19 until nearer Christmas and only bought this one due to the career mode fixes that were promised.

I'll be waiting until 21 is released and we find out if anythings actually been fixed.