The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Getting beat 10 games in a row is tough

Stevo_CT
3205 posts National Call-Up
This morning has been unreal, from poor play from me to not getting the rub of the green.
It's now getting to the stage where I'm changing formations to get back to a winning formula, what formations provide the best balance between defence and attack?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15606 posts Moderator
    You could always build a midfield that can swap all formations. That way you can try them all out or swap depending on how the game is going.
  • Stevo_CT
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    You could always build a midfield that can swap all formations. That way you can try them all out or swap depending on how the game is going.

For sure, thanks.
    It's not helping that I am using a team with slow players to try and attain Week 2 Gold XP either. :)
  • Jason1986
    7096 posts Big Money Move
    Best thing is to take a break after a few loses. No need to change formation or anything. Playing out ten losses in a row will tilt you so much.
  • Stevo_CT
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Best thing is to take a break after a few loses. No need to change formation or anything. Playing out ten losses in a row will tilt you so much.

Agreed, I should have taken a break on 5 losses. Anyway, things have turned since, and I am now winning again.