132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not after the patch. Pre patch this was the best FIFA in years
  • Ronaldo5644

Fax
  • Max_1899
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    game could be really amazing without the delay, just like it is in friendly.
    but since u have always delays in rivals/wl its complete garbage.
    worst fifa ever made.
  • Ronaldo5644

It’s like fifa has the most disastrous IT teams and most disastrous game development team.. Needs serious upgrades lol
  • Dunkirk
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s horrendous after the patch, but that was expected. The game is now as useless as the animals that work for this company. Actually, that’s a disservice to animals, because at least they have a bit of dignity. No one at EA has an ounce of dignity. The lowest form of human species work for this godforsaken thieving institution. I’ll probably get banned because I hurt their snowflake feelings but couldn’t give a flying f-ck. They need to he held accountable, it’s absolute daylight robbery. For the love of god, someone please put every single one these rats out their misery. The world would be a better place.

F-ck you.
  • DicaniosGod
    5600 posts Big Money Move

• Ronaldo5644
    Dunkirk wrote: »
    It’s horrendous after the patch, but that was expected. The game is now as useless as the animals that work for this company. Actually, that’s a disservice to animals, because at least they have a bit of dignity. No one at EA has an ounce of dignity. The lowest form of human species work for this godforsaken thieving institution. I’ll probably get banned because I hurt their snowflake feelings but couldn’t give a flying f-ck. They need to he held accountable, it’s absolute daylight robbery. For the love of god, someone please put every single one these rats out their misery. The world would be a better place.

F-ck you.

Big facts 😂😂
  • Ronaldo5644
    It seems like people hate the game now 😂😂 but get good
  • alvchong
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wonder if EA read this after patch comment. No, they don't.