Volta is super bad compare to fifa street

I remember in the last fifa street the deke was way different.. if i have the ball with a player, and i press right jostick and i press right, he was moving the body to the right and it was mixing up defender.. now if you just press right or left with right jostick , nothing happen its suck..

And the second thing i hate , i just want to play with normal team .. i don't feel like completing the mode.. We should have the option to select team like barcelona if we want in volta. and play with it against someone online..

this 2 thing make me hating volta new mode , fifa street was way better.

Comments

• just compare this to this

fifa street was so nice , you press on left it was control the ball with 1 foot.. it was easier to made move..

fifa volta mode is the same game as fifa 20 except the number of player on field and different field..

the mode is literally ❤️❤️❤️❤️, man its suck.

• 0:45 , body feint that what i mean. at start. and all the movie are different in fifa 20..

BOO
  • FlyingOkapis
    1206 posts Professional
    Yeah gonna agree with everything here, Volta sucks, had high hopes, played a few games and have zero interest in playing anymore..
  • MarioBamba
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's just boring
  • Agree.

An okay idea poorly implemented imho. Focus on other modes with much greater potential like Pro Clubs, or institute a Squads mode similar to that in Madden Ultimate Team for cooperative play within FIFA Ultimate Team.