Story Reset

loukinho
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
If I reset the story progress my overall rating will change to the initial?

Comments

• loukinho wrote: »

Let me know if you can reset the story, so far I don't think that's possible.
  • ikillionaire ii
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    loukinho wrote: »

Not sure which menu it is, but if you're on tour or story, go to the menu furthest right, and the bottom right box has "reset story progress"
  • loukinho
    Yep it is either on story or tour, on the settings tab the last one.
    I want to think that your overall would stay the same and you'll just play the story again....
    Has anyone done it? Please let me know :smile:
  • loukinho
    loukinho wrote: »

I believe you want to select another character right?
    Man I think ALL players made that mistake including my self too lol
    The only solution I can tell you is to play the part that then takes you to menu and change everything from there later.... :disappointed:
  • I've been wondering about the same thing, because I missed the Story. It says "you'll start Story again with current Avatar." That IMPLIES that you keep your progress.
    I'M NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO TRY!
    By the way, once my Avatar reached 81 OVR & about 70 Skill points, you no longer get Skill Points, but your S Stats continue to increase slowly.
    The NEW YORK Pro Invitational on Professional is where I'm stuck, keep losing Final.
  • loukinho
    Well I've got quite a few places to complete yet so I'm gonna wait until it's all done and then maybe try it