The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Man this game can be a pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sometimes

Wi1son73
2565 posts Fans' Favourite
I know it’s not everyone that’s feeling it right now, so I expect some Fifa fanboy backlash..!

79 rated keepers saving everything all 6-8 yard shots, I even passed into Martinez who had to just shoot onto a empty net, but no he takes a extra touch waits then shoots and it’s another 79 rated keeper save!
Every pass they seem to take that extra touch before passing it,
Horrible slow sluggish delayed gameplay with my players doing weird animations..

Both DR games I’ve quit because I just can’t handle this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay!
What is wrong with fifa? My virgin media is poor, my tv? What?

Comments

• Justx1987
    74 posts Park Captain
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I know it’s not everyone that’s feeling it right now, so I expect some Fifa fanboy backlash..!

79 rated keepers saving everything all 6-8 yard shots, I even passed into Martinez who had to just shoot onto a empty net, but no he takes a extra touch waits then shoots and it’s another 79 rated keeper save!
    Every pass they seem to take that extra touch before passing it,
    Horrible slow sluggish delayed gameplay with my players doing weird animations..

Both DR games I’ve quit because I just can’t handle this **** gameplay!
    What is wrong with fifa? My virgin media is poor, my tv? What?

IT'S IN THE GAME!!!!!

HAVE FUN
  • Wi1son73
    Have fun, it’s in the game...

Delay, sluggish non responsive gameplay...
    or 75 rated keepers seem to save powerful shots from 6 yards??
  • Aguy9916
    928 posts Professional
    I actually really like this years game but I know what you mean. It seems to play well 70% for me and then the rest like you say...

Its fifa dude as others have said it's in the game, key is learning not to let it stress you and trying to salvage something when it feels like nothing works
  • BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Games poo
  • Wi1son73
    Another 2 rage quits as I can do it anymore! Can’t play in these conditions! Krasi special lol..

The ball is loose inside the box because of this new patch that’s brought back AUTO BLOCKING all my players are sliding on ice, all falling over each other to try and get the ball!

Then my opponent gets the ball, punts it to his UNMARKED ST because my two CB’s are playing musical statue, then proceeds to get rebound after rebound and goal..