Weekend league discussion

Comments

• Caspertjuh
    1274 posts Professional
    Finished 24-6. Last game lost in ET due to stupid EA, thats why i took a break 😅.

Masuaku just couldnt get salvio of the ball. Hope they fix the warp through players when making a tackle.

Dont matter if i finish elite 3 or 2 but wanted the 25 wins, so i could see myself on the fut champions channel (would have been in top100 europe for a few minutes) to see what kind of opponents i faced.

Hope.they create a feature in 2021 to see the opponents you faced, not only for top100.
  • ha032742
    38049 posts Moderator
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    Finished 24-6. Last game lost in ET due to stupid EA, thats why i took a break 😅.

Masuaku just couldnt get salvio of the ball. Hope they fix the warp through players when making a tackle.

Dont matter if i finish elite 3 or 2 but wanted the 25 wins, so i could see myself on the fut champions channel (would have been in top100 europe for a few minutes) to see what kind of opponents i faced.

Hope.they create a feature in 2021 to see the opponents you faced, not only for top100.

Agreed, don’t see why we can’t all see who we’ve matched up.
  • gregsii
    1027 posts Professional
    W/l anyone? :)
  • DFC1983
    1303 posts Professional
    Fantastic WL so far.

First two games disconnected (thanks SKY broadband)

Second two games i'm not allowed to say what happened but 5-1 and 4-0 up in both games and players start performing like bronze players and lost both.

0-4 great start.
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    gregsii wrote: »

I've not played the game in 3 weeks and counting 🤣
  • gregsii
    1027 posts Professional
    gregsii wrote: »

I've not played the game in 3 weeks and counting 🤣

I can't stay away.....
  • gregsii
    1027 posts Professional
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Fantastic WL so far.

First two games disconnected (thanks SKY broadband)

Second two games i'm not allowed to say what happened but 5-1 and 4-0 up in both games and players start performing like bronze players and lost both.

0-4 great start.

Unlucky mate 🤣