Weekend league discussion

Comments

• gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    I continued playing and massively regret it.
    My final game that would've got me elite.
    I had 17 shots to his 4 and I lost 2-1.
    He had 89 de gea who saved everything.
    Both his goals were deflections after me tackling multiple in the last 5 mins of the game......

I msg him after the match, he tells me he got gold 3, his highest ever and is now just messing about as he can't get any higher, not enough games left.

..... Why doesn't the game just stop handicapping people and let them play the damn game properly.

The state of his goals plus de gea acting like superman, this games ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Wish I just stopped on 14 so this piece of crap didn't get a chance to stress me out.

Forgot to add, I also ballrolled de gea 4 times as he kept rushing out, missed two open goals plus he saved off the line twice with two diving headers.
    I also tried to lob de gea earlier and hit the crossbar.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    Just checking match making.
    The number 1 guy this week when he was at 27-0 played a guy on 17-7.
    When he was on 25-0 he played a guy on 19-4...
    When he was on 17-0 he played a guy on 17-7.

What kind of bollocks is that?

Their match making is fookerood.

Number 2 guy when he was at 28-0 played a guy on 15-3.. just lol. Wtf.
    So broken.
    When he was on 24-0 he played a guy on 19-10....??
    When he was on 29-0 he played a guy who was on 19-9 WTF??
    When he was on 8-0 he played a guy on 14-10. Lmfao.

How can EA get this so wrong.

• ComptonLAX94
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    NoiceZP3Dt1Q.jpg
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    NoiceZP3Dt1Q.jpg

Not bad at all. What rank did you get?

I was G1 and got Lloris and Mariano.
    Once again, another right back.
    The other picks were 86/87 rated.
  • ComptonLAX94
    gregsii wrote: »
    NoiceZP3Dt1Q.jpg

Not bad at all. What rank did you get?

I was G1 and got Lloris and Mariano.
    Once again, another right back.
    The other picks were 86/87 rated.

Gold 1
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    None of you lads playing anymore?

You're not missing much if you aren't, the gameplay is the worst it's been all year.
  • Livit
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played up to 11 wins after the UFC. Gameplay is wild. 1 game it's ok, the next everyone has their skates on & players are ignoring button inputs 🤣 you love to see it.
  • number7rocky
    6288 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020
    Even Rocky cba anymore 🤣 On 8 wins and am 50/50 if I even bother playing to 11 tonight. No chance even playing up to gold 3/2.

Played a few Friday and then some today. Game I lost, the first game on I hit the bar twice, and the post inside the box, which even for me is taking the P. Conceded to a corner header, the most rng lucky thing on the game because headers are terrible, then lost in extra time to this. How it's possible the tackling on this game gets worse every year, I don't know, swear EA advertised an improved tackling system 🤣 Multiple games I played today I've tackled the ball only for my player to fall over aswell 🤦‍♂️

Was going to play WL casually until the end of this month then just play the odd rivals game if I want to play but I'm struggling to even be bothered to do that. I don't play in the week at all and it's starting to show, finding it more difficult of late to break down ptb even when it's against someone much worse.

• gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    Even Rocky cba anymore 🤣 On 8 wins and am 50/50 if I even bother playing to 11 tonight. No chance even playing up to gold 3/2.

Played a few Friday and then some today. Game I lost, the first game on I hit the bar twice, and the post inside the box, which even for me is taking the P. Conceded to a corner header, the most rng lucky thing on the game because headers are terrible, then lost in extra time to this. How it's possible the tackling on this game gets worse every year, I don't know, swear EA advertised an improved tackling system 🤣 Multiple games I played today I've tackled the ball only for my player to fall over aswell 🤦‍♂️

Was going to play WL casually until the end of this month then just play the odd rivals game if I want to play but I'm struggling to even be bothered to do that. I don't play in the week at all and it's starting to show, finding it more difficult of late to break down ptb even when it's against someone much worse.

Lol at that goal 🤣

Doesn't even look like it touched the defender yet still rebounded twice for the perfect through ball.
  • number7rocky
    Guess who I got from the re released sbc? Vardy for the 3rd time! 🤦‍♂️ It's not a dupe because I put him in an sbc previously but cmon man 🤣
  • number7rocky
    edited July 2020
    Did play to 11, won all 3 games I just played but was still getting frustrated playing it from the constant bounces back to the opponent which often lead to me conceding game after game. Had a dude quit at 1-1 despite saving my pen, obviously thought he's lose still but hardly a surprise from this toxic community.

Only the 2nd time this year I'm stoping Silver 1, other time was Toty Weekend when I was smashing the upgrade packs and had no energy left after to play more 🤣

Games on its last legs, take away the rewards that I don't care for in July there's really no reason to play. Hands down most unenjoyable fifa ever for me plus the smallest skill gap.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    Most unenjoyable but most addictive
  • holdenwait
    68532 posts Icon
    edited July 2020
    can't find an opponent for the last hour.. whats going on??

Ecv3PIAWoAAhGY8.jpg
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »

Ecv3PIAWoAAhGY8.jpg

Turn ps4 off and on usually fixes that for me.
  • number7rocky
    holdenwait wrote: »

Ecv3PIAWoAAhGY8.jpg

Turn ps4 off and on usually fixes that for me.

Then keep it of 🤣
  • ComptonLAX94
    11-7 to 17-7. 100ks are tempting me
  • I’ve been hitting gold 2/3 all year.

Last 3 weekends I went:

11-4
    6-0
    14-2 (most recent)

Do you think I could hit gold 1?

I find the games from gold 3 on very difficult, but 6 from 14 seems doable, any advice from gold 1 players?
  • number7rocky
    Almost 5pm and just realised it's rewards day 🤣 Silver 1 not op anyway 😂
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    HannaZaki wrote: »
    I’ve been hitting gold 2/3 all year.

Last 3 weekends I went:

11-4
    6-0
    14-2 (most recent)

Do you think I could hit gold 1?

I find the games from gold 3 on very difficult, but 6 from 14 seems doable, any advice from gold 1 players?

If you're on 14-2 why are you asking us if you could hit gold 1?
    Why not just play and find out for yourself........

I was 1-5 a few weeks back and ended on 22-8. Lost my final game for elite against someone who wasn't even trying as he had already got the ranked he wanted. Sad times.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

Haha. I didn't get a chance to play so ended the weekend on bronze 1. Didn't even get a player pick!

Who did you get from silver 1?
  • number7rocky

Haha. I didn't get a chance to play so ended the weekend on bronze 1. Didn't even get a player pick!

Who did you get from silver 1?

A 90 rated benfica striker
  • Azablucky
    4439 posts National Call-Up
    Just checking match making.
    The number 1 guy this week when he was at 27-0 played a guy on 17-7.
    When he was on 25-0 he played a guy on 19-4...
    When he was on 17-0 he played a guy on 17-7.

What kind of bollocks is that?

Their match making is fookerood.

Number 2 guy when he was at 28-0 played a guy on 15-3.. just lol. Wtf.
    So broken.
    When he was on 24-0 he played a guy on 19-10....??
    When he was on 29-0 he played a guy who was on 19-9 WTF??
    When he was on 8-0 he played a guy on 14-10. Lmfao.

How can EA get this so wrong.

I know it's broken mate because when I was 4-1 on the saturday I was playing someone who was 15-0. It's just ridiculous to say the least. EA's matchmaking looked good on paper but it seems they have not even implemented it into there game.
  • ComptonLAX94
    Joined the elite club B)
  • number7rocky
    Joined the elite club B)

Silver 1 club 😎
  • ComptonLAX94
    Joined the elite club B)

Silver 1 club 😎

Guess everyone's given up :D
  • Caspertjuh
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its dead in here :wink:
    Not even @number7rocky registered for wl.

After a break I decided to play a wl, just for fun because i like football too much and there is not much football on tv.

Didnt do any of these sbsc during the time, some overpowered players out there. That vinicius is a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to play against.

Currently 19-3, notice a lot less possession hoarders with all players in their own box. Thats a good thing.

I even won from a top 100 professional fifa player with 4-1, against his mighty squad:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/kingkvaal

He got some nice top100 rewards last week with r96 and Tota KdB.

So, having some fun at fifa.
  • number7rocky
    edited July 2020
    Caspertjuh wrote: »

After a break I decided to play a wl, just for fun because i like football too much and there is not much football on tv.

Didnt do any of these sbsc during the time, some overpowered players out there. That vinicius is a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to play against.

Currently 19-3, notice a lot less possession hoarders with all players in their own box. Thats a good thing.

I even won from a top 100 professional fifa player with 4-1, against his mighty squad:

Yea even I'm done 🤣 played to 11 last two weeks and still didn't enjoy it, so didn't bother this week.

Sold 90 Gullit and blowing it on the new icon sbc. 3m left plus tradable Tots Ben Yedder (That I didn't use yet after buying last week) and a tradable PIM Carlos.

So far

1st PIM Ferdinand
    2nd PIM Figo
    3rd Prime Kaka
    4th PIM Petit
    5th Puyol
    6th PIM Inzaghi
    7th PIM Essien
  • Caspertjuh
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero

Yea even I'm done 🤣 played to 11 last two weeks and still didn't enjoy it, so didn't bother this week.

Sold 90 Gullit and blowing it on the new icon sbc. So far afeer using some fodder and 1m coins I've got.

1st PIM Ferdinand
    2nd PIM Figo
    3rd Prime Kaka
    4th PIM Petit
    5th Puyol
    6th PIM Inzaghi
    7th PIM Essien

Thats pretty decent return, compared to some in the xbox section. Did one, got pim keane.
  • number7rocky
    edited July 2020

Sold 90 Gullit and blowing it on the new icon sbc. So far afeer using some fodder and 1m coins I've got.

1st PIM Ferdinand
    2nd PIM Figo
    3rd Prime Kaka
    4th PIM Petit
    5th Puyol
    6th PIM Inzaghi
    7th PIM Essien

Thats pretty decent return, compared to some in the xbox section. Did one, got pim keane.

Did 3 more PIM Rivaldo, Prime Keane, PIM Baggio, not good aswell when I paid 1.2m for them 🤣

11 Prime Nakata well this is getting worse, will keep going though 🤣

12 Prime Campbell

13 Prime Trezeguet

Forgot had PIM giggs before so it's 14 😬

15 Prime Lampard.

3.9m down 🤣
    Post edited by number7rocky on
  • Caspertjuh
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha, thats woeful to the max :p