Weekend league discussion

Comments

• number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 28
    Livit wrote: »
    The amount of people who back out if they aren't at home 🤣

Over tots it was constant back outs once you got a high ELO. Home or away makes no difference for me with matchmaking that's all luck, the one bad thing about being away is you don't get kick of, then conceding a goal before you've had possession of the ball
  • Livit
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Over tots it was constant back outs once you got a high ELO. Home or away makes no difference for me with matchmaking that's all luck, the one bad thing about being away is you don't get kick of, then conceding a goal before you've had possession of the ball

Yea it was even worse during tots. Agree with you, it's just your luck. Wish they could somehow remove the whole home or away nonsense.
  • gregsii
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone tried 86 ASM?

I have, feels no different to the FB card.
    He slotted right into me team.
  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    These servers are disgusting. Can’t even control my players properly. I’d hoped that the decreased player base post TOTS would improve things :/
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    These servers are disgusting. Can’t even control my players properly. I’d hoped that the decreased player base post TOTS would improve things :/

It's the worst I've ever experienced today . Literally my players were moving in the opposite direction had to switch my controller on and off mid game to see if it was broken . 13-1 now will get 1 more and call it a day
  • gregsii
    ha032742 wrote: »

Decreased player base, decreased infrastructure count 🤣
  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    Literally cannot do anything
  • number7rocky
    edited June 28
    Seriously what can I get for 10.5m coins in July???

Two weeks in a row I've struggled, some tough games early but then losing several games to poor opposition below my level. Skill gap has never been so small you can literally lose to anyone.

I've never hit the post so consistently at least once per game all WL, absolute joke, in every loss I had where I should have scored I hit the post, game changing moments. Think my opponents hit the post 1/2 all WL.

Don't concede many chances but opponents always scoring of every shot almost. I'm struggling to player switch and move my defenders, feels horribly delayed. The last loss I had my opponent does this skill move to cut inside that I know he's going to do, read him like a book, made the tackle, do i get the ball? Do I ♥ ♥ ♥ He scores of that attack and I lose. Its just so God damn frustrating.

I could handle it more if my opponents tackles bounced back to me consistently to score aswell but I rarely score goals like that. I score some bs goals but its so little to the amount I concede its unreal.
  • number7rocky
    edited June 28
    Got FB Griezmann red and its a really cool red to get that not many people have, so for that I want to start him but he just doesn't feel quick/agile at all (Hunter chem) played him central then shifted him LM. Probably going to have to drop him.

On the ball feels like WBY early IF's that lack raw pace, I have 86 WBY red that I enjoyed earlier in the year but that was before all the super juiced cards and defenders with 99 pace.
  • gregsii
    Got FB Griezmann red and its a really cool red to get that not many people have, so for that I want to start him but he just doesn't feel quick/agile at all (Hunter chem) played him central then shifted him LM. Probably going to have to drop him.

On the ball feels like WBY early IF's that lack raw pace, I have 86 WBY red that I enjoyed earlier in the year but that was before all the super juiced cards and defenders with 99 pace.

Yea he's crap.
    Better off with 86 ASM 🤣
  • number7rocky
    edited June 28
    gregsii wrote: »

Yea he's crap.
    Better off with 86 ASM 🤣

Probably, I do believe chem styles work but I definitely notice a difference between players who are already naturally fast on base stats compared to players say in the 80's for pace that's you "artificially" boost with a chem style.

86 pace just don't cut it no more, even though he's getting on hunter 97/96 pace with 93 agilty/85 Balance. For me there shouldn't be a huge difference between that and 99/99 99/99 but the difference is massive.
  • number7rocky
    edited June 28
    Did play my last 8 games with a untradable team on 98 chem though because I don't care 🤣 that didn't really make a difference though tbh, sold KDB on Saturday, so yea just under 10.5m sitting there atm
  • ComptonLAX94
    2396 posts Fans' Favourite

Not used the FB but tots Greizmann is top tier. Just that his WF is gash.
  • number7rocky

Not used the FB but tots Greizmann is top tier. Just that his WF is gash.

As a winger he'd probably be way better because of the pace and agilty/balance
  • ComptonLAX94
    This is why I'm never getting elite, 4-1 up for the 22nd win and he turns up the heat and Iose in ET 5-4.

9lnT5AZ.jpg
  • Cbn
    1249 posts Professional
    Kind of have gave up with this game after 1st Ultimate Tots but had 15 games left last night at 10.30 PM. Bought 99 KdB and I was playing probably my best Fifa fri/sat so found myself at 3 AM with 23-4 totally not worth it though :D
  • ComptonLAX94
    This is why I'm never getting elite, 4-1 up for the 22nd win and he turns up the heat and Iose in ET 5-4.

9lnT5AZ.jpg

He Finished 30-0 :(
  • ComptonLAX94
    For anyone who's used tots Ronaldo and WBY, who's better??
  • gregsii
    Thought I'd give WL a go today, first time I've played FIFA in a while.
    On 6-5 ATM.
    I was on 1-5 lol.
    No button lag at all but players just aren't doing anything, they just stand still in all situations. Really crap.

I bought winter refresh areola for kimpempe and sarr, literally every shot against him was a goal, utter hopeless, even tho on basic chem all stats are on 99 bar positioning which is 94.
    Dropped sarr and put militao there with oblak in goal, then won 5 in a row, team began to play and my keeper actually made saves...

I hate how this game is just so inconsistent. It's so infuriating.

Terrible start, baring in mind most weeks I go 11-0 before I start losing any games.
  • number7rocky
    Got Prime Pirlo in my free ultimate pack, knew it was an icon but didn't even get excited, that Ribery looks mental though!
  • Livit
    That Ribery, jeeez.
  • number7rocky
    That Ribery, jeeez.

Just completed him now, compare his stats to FB Mbappe both 5/5* and its a bargain
  • gregsii
    I'm saving fodder for dembele.
  • Livit
    Just completed him now, compare his stats to FB Mbappe both 5/5* and its a bargain

Definitely a bargain looking at those stats. Need to collect more fodder before completing him. Repurchased bday ASM about 10 days ago (300k loss rn... Rip) so I'll move him to the wing & play Ribery striker. Bday ASM is still so op at striker.
  • gregsii

Definitely a bargain looking at those stats. Need to collect more fodder before completing him. Repurchased bday ASM about 10 days ago (300k loss rn... Rip) so I'll move him to the wing & play Ribery striker. Bday ASM is still so op at striker.

I just bought him for 730 :)
  • Livit

😬
  • gregsii

😬

He may go down even lower after WL. He's almost back up to 800k right now though.
  • number7rocky

I'll do Dembele aswell, I've not that much fodder left but I've millions of coins sitting there, trying out 99 CR7 this WL, even put him RM a couple games because I wanted to use Ribery ST. Definitely the ultimate RM if coins aren't an issue 😂

My decision with Ribery is whether I keep him ST or put him on the wing, thinking to get Mbappe again but which version depends on Ribery, FB Mbappe if I want Ribery wide, Toty Mbappe if I want Ribery ST
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner

I'll do Dembele aswell, I've not that much fodder left but I've millions of coins sitting there, trying out 99 CR7 this WL, even put him RM a couple games because I wanted to use Ribery ST. Definitely the ultimate RM if coins aren't an issue 😂

My decision with Ribery is whether I keep him ST or put him on the wing, thinking to get Mbappe again but which version depends on Ribery, FB Mbappe if I want Ribery wide, Toty Mbappe if I want Ribery ST

How many teams you running just the 1 ?
  • number7rocky
    edited July 3
    Just the one. Threw this together, still got 5.8m aswell. Dembele can slot in for Griezmann, obviously Mbappe works perfect as I'm using Neymar on 5 chem there (not that it matters)

Actually trying to get a 100 chem team with Opara in to so the entire back 4 is red picks because it just looks cool 😂 Kind of a pain though when I want Ribery, Dembel, Neymar and Mbappe /CR7 in to.

Also don't know if I'll keep the 99 CR7 yet

b36290c41ee2ce4612311edb443a2014.jpg