• gregsii
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've ditched Trent and put Wan there.
    Find Trent just feels slow and weak.
    Only minus on wan is the stamina.
  • number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    gregsii wrote: »
    Struggled massively to 17, shocking record for my standard, but I was playing angry and didn't care enough to take breaks, had 30 plus ping all WL when I've been getting 16-18 last month, why it changes I don't know, but gameplay was horrific.

Game just makes me angry to play even when I win half the time I'm fighting the bs the game throws at me, constantly conceding goals where I should have the ball in the build up from a good tackle/block but it bounces back. I don't score many goals where I'm tackled in the buildup which is what makes it even more infuriating.

Lost games I shouldn't like every week, second game today played a toxic opponent who scored a kick of for 2-1, dabbed me, equalized 90th min ran and shushed me, I beat him in the 120th, and you bet I shushed him to the halfway line and he quit. Toxic game
    I was 15-5 at the time though and he was 23-5, GG on that EA.

Sold PIM Cruyff yesterday for 8.8m, don't see the point In having him, if anything makes people play like even bigger scum. No idea who to buy, might even just make an Arsenal team next week, why not, doesn't exactly matter what team you use.

Yea I've gone fk it and gone Brazilian/man United mix. (Utd supporter)

6a7cd9f845eaac37356654c138e30b49.jpg

Fred Lb Mendy cm. Just going full out attack, bit more enjoyable.
    I don't think I could delete my club after spending so many of my precious hours on FIFA.

I do need to cut down on this crap game though

Yea same, last couple years I put a decent amount on day 1 then nothing rest of year apart from the odd £5 for draft but then I felt obliged to play but next fifa, if I can get a good team on the app I might not spend anything, if I do just 12k for a head start and that's it.
  • gregsii
    Do you spend a lot of FP?

Also have to say, Mendy with a sniper is like a poor man's KDB, as long as you have someone to swap him with for Lb.
    Just played 4 WL games and made the opponent RQ in all because I was scoring with Mendy in every game.
    Him and Gabriel make a decent midfield pairing that's for sure.
  • number7rocky
    edited June 21
    Do you spend a lot of FP?

Also have to say, Mendy with a sniper is like a poor man's KDB, as long as you have someone to swap him with for Lb.
    Just played 4 WL games and made the opponent RQ in all because I was scoring with Mendy in every game.
    Him and Gabriel make a decent midfield pairing that's for sure.

Yea that Mendy can play cm or even as a winger.

Only day 1 as having coins early is good. Like this year buying that week 1 ST Mane for 400k and selling close to 1m. Around 84k-96k fp i think it was, but that still only gets you 2.5m at most 🤣 as both years I've done it I never pack a big player. Is 7.5k packs though.

80% or more of my coins I've made on the game is still from playing the game, so I won't do that next year, it gives you an advantage for about a few weeks at most until people catch up.

I can justify it because I don't spend money on drinking, smoking, other expensive hobbies etc.. But just want to try something a little different next year and what difference it makes.
  • Livit
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G2 😎

Gave away the remaining 10 games so there is no temptation to continue. Surprisingly received 5 thank you messages... I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 would message.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Decided to play this WL after months without playing for no reason whatsoever, finished 17-8. Happy with that considering I have the worst team in the game. :joy:
  • number7rocky
    edited June 21
    Post edited by number7rocky on
  • gregsii

Ouch !

I got another right back (duplicate) from another SBC.
    I'd love to see stats of how many right backs I've got from reds and sbcs.

Also I've gone from 6-7 in WL to 14-7. Tempted to leave it there but knowing this game and addiction I'll probably carry on.
  • number7rocky
    edited June 21
    Did a 7th icon pack, Ian Rush 🤦‍♂️

The pack wieght on these is shocking
  • gregsii
    edited June 21
    On 17-7 now. Giving up.
    From 6-7 to that I'm happy with that for now.
    Would have to do a 17 game win streak to get elite 3. No chance of that happening.

Even when I'm 'playing for fun' the game still fks me off with the stuff I have to deal with.
    Some of the goals I've conceded are so bad.

I still can't believe that game I lost 9-4 and the guy had 9 shots and I had 15..
    Was amazing never seen anything like it.
  • gregsii
    Did a 7th icon pack, Ian Rush 🤦‍♂️

The pack wieght on these is shocking

After that guy doing 40 and getting crap all I'm steering clear of that SBC.

• gregsii
    edited June 21
    Mendy, ASM, Moura, Nani, SS Atal and Gabriel are my 3 favourite players of FIFA 20 so far.

How could I forget Jota ... !

Also Cesinha feels like a beefed up Jota.
  • gregsii
    Just did 25 gold upgrades and packed ss moura and ss Mendy.. lol.

This game sure does love a duplicate.
  • gregsii
    Reds

Donk
    Mariano

Just wow.

I glossed over the article in general discussion and people are packing mahrez, promes, lewa etc, makes me sick that my pack luck is just continuously dreadful week after week.
  • number7rocky
    Got FB Griezmann red, guessing that's good as haven't seen what's available, 96 Illicic as other.
  • ComptonLAX94
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reds

Donk
    Mariano

Just wow.

I glossed over the article in general discussion and people are packing mahrez, promes, lewa etc, makes me sick that my pack luck is just continuously dreadful week after week.

Got murillo and mariano lol
  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    No one playing WL this time?
  • Caspertjuh
    1252 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    No one playing WL this time?

I am 6-0 😅 i dont know why i am playing though, so just build a (former) ajax team with josef martinez in it. He is so much fun.
  • ComptonLAX94
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    7 and 3 after going 7 and 1. FB Mbappe turnt to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in those 2 losses.
  • gregsii
    I was gonna skip but I may play to 14 wins
  • number7rocky
    edited June 27
  • number7rocky
    There's no casuals left, you either get an easy game or a try hard. Hardest first ten matches I've had in a long time and I didn't play Friday which normally gives "easier" games. I've played at least 3 elite players in a row, since I hit 5 wins and got "ranked" it's feels like I'm playing between plus 10 close to plus 15 elo already.

Then add to that I concede 80% bs goals and I get about 3 x as much bs go against me as I do for me it makes you not want to play. Random bounces, conceding goals when you don't deserve to because you don't get the ball when you should. It just so unrewarding and broken.

• gregsii
    Haha yea.

I went to play and then realised I hadn't registered for champs......

What's the latest you can register, seems a bit silly you can't join at 4pm on a Saturday
  • number7rocky
    edited June 27
    Really really struggling atm on the game. Since I got 5 wins every game is a struggle, even the ones I smash the opponent the game keeps it close half the time.

Not playing to elite anyway but honestly don't know how I'd ever hit it with gameplay, matchmaking and bs all combined.

7-0 to 9-4. Just lost in the 89th min. Must of hit the post every game last 5 matches, game changing moments. The amount of rng that's goes agasint me is disgusting. I'm working good chances in the box and the game decides I'm hitting the post but then I concede to a random bounce putting the opponent one on one.

Game normally doesn't get this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ until the last 10 matches.
  • number7rocky
    Haha yea.

I went to play and then realised I hadn't registered for champs......

What's the latest you can register, seems a bit silly you can't join at 4pm on a Saturday

8am Saturday
  • number7rocky
    edited June 27
    If pack wieght on the prime icon pack was decent I'd honestly blow all my 10.5m coins on it. I've only one tradable player anyway (99 KDB)

If we ever get PIM packs I may just do it
  • Delboy13710
    7487 posts League Winner
    If pack wieght on the prime icon pack was decent I'd honestly blow all my 10.5m coins on it. I've only one tradable player anyway (99 KDB)

Done 6
    Berkamp x2
    Litmanan
    Laudrup
    Ballack

Then Cruyff !
  • number7rocky

Done 6
    Berkamp x2
    Litmanan
    Laudrup
    Ballack

Then Cruyff !

Did 7 Blanc, Gattuso, Crespo, Campbell, Drogba, RVN and Rush 😬
  • Livit
    During tots I could somehow concentrate against possession rats but now I have zero patience. Game is so unenjoyable. Objectives are very decent rn but rivals is a complete mess.

Probably stop at 11 this weekend.
  • Livit
    The amount of people who back out if they aren't at home 🤣