Weekend league discussion

Comments

• Jobiwan
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    How you weekend league addicts getting on 🤤

Brought the game on Tuesday really loving it such an improvement on last year, Defending is awesome and finding it easy to get through PTB .

Not touching weekend league (for now) guessing it's the same intensity as last year , win at all costs dudes sweating it out .

Hows the servers holding up ? played Rivals earlier and it felt like it was wired to a potatoe 😖

A lot of people have been complaining about the servers today. Everybody smashing the new wl id imagine...
  • MadScorpion12
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All of a sudden my team can no longer defend. My biggest pet peeve is the amount of dumbass back-heel passes my players attempt. In a real game you might see about 2 in total, my team does it at least 10x per game and never connect smh
  • spleigh
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm hating it. I'm not a good player by any means, gold 2 being my highest ever, but this year I just can't grasp it at all.
  • Rulistening
    1953 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played two and won both, I don’t play on Fridays though as historically it’s always bad gameplay. So I’ll take that small little start going into tomorrow
  • number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    spleigh wrote: »
    I'm hating it. I'm not a good player by any means, gold 2 being my highest ever, but this year I just can't grasp it at all.

I've been an elite player for several years and I'm struggling on this game massively defensively
  • Mudzwag
    58 posts Park Captain
    Don't even think I'm gonna get silver this year. 1-4 from my first 5, never been that bad at a FIFA before. Seems like everyone can pace through my back line and when I try it, it gets auto blocked or the pass is just nowhere near accurate
  • Mathew1606
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    6-1

The loss was rediculas his davinson sanchez was on roids! Cant put into words how his defenders were so good vs my mbappe and neymar, litterally 5 yards ahead of me every singe attack..

The wins on the other hand have been convincing.
  • mascherano16
    1171 posts Professional
    Anyway to see how many games you have left to play?
  • Mathew1606
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite

I struggled to find this info too mate
  • MrMagicNL
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Hahahhaha this really is the most ridiculous game ever made. Soooooo afwul, sooooo bad. Sooooo slow. Unbelieveable. Lasy year elite 3 player. Guess gold 3 this year. Cant wint anytjing
  • freakjas
    8943 posts League Winner
    Pretty sure i‘m 6-6.
    Lost one game on pens and one where i conceded the most ridiculous goals ever.
    But yeah i‘m quite bad at 20 anyway so i don‘t expect much.
  • spleigh

When in fut champs hit triangle to go to schedule
  • mascherano16
    1171 posts Professional
    spleigh wrote: »

When in fut champs hit triangle to go to schedule

Great, thanks mate
  • number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    Hahahhaha this really is the most ridiculous game ever made. Soooooo afwul, sooooo bad. Sooooo slow. Unbelieveable. Lasy year elite 3 player. Guess gold 3 this year. Cant wint anytjing

Join the club 👍 😔
  • spleigh
    MrMagicNL wrote: »

I'm not a good player, gold 3 most weeks last year, bit I'm finding it so frustrating this year that it's not fun. If I hit silver 2 this week it will be a miracle
  • Zhen
    1409 posts Professional
    Someone done the ‘resume match’ glitch on me where I’m stuck on the screen. Anyone know what to do in this situation to still get the win?
  • WhitTheGooner
    50 posts Park Captain
    Since when was the formation 7-0-3 an option on UT? Absolute borefest this weekend league with 90% playing drop back, low depth, 3 attackers set to stay forward.
  • freakjas
    8943 posts League Winner
    Shoutout to the guy i just played that felt like shushing at 3-3.
    I immediately scored the kick off goal and won 5-3 lol.
  • ilyass159
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Just took a break from WL games after 3 games, decided to open the premium players pack, and got this
    20191004-164437.jpg
    Should I sell now or later ?
  • Where’s the game counter gone?
  • Flymi
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone else finding it impossible to get a game above 3 bar connection? Is it me or the servers? Tried rebooting router and nothing.
  • Where’s the ‘games remaining’ gone?
  • Hristanya
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Flymi wrote: »
    Anyone else finding it impossible to get a game above 3 bar connection? Is it me or the servers? Tried rebooting router and nothing.

Honestly I thought it was just me but many games were first 3 bars and then went to 4 while at the loading screen.. I have had loads of delayed / slow matches this WL.. don’t think servers can handle it
  • Flymi
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2019
    Hristanya wrote: »

Honestly I thought it was just me but many games were first 3 bars and then went to 4 while at the loading screen.. I have had loads of delayed / slow matches this WL.. don’t think servers can handle it

I guess it is the servers then. Some start on 3 and stay. Some just go straight to 1. Then others start on 5 then drop down to below 3. Thought it was an issue with my net at first.

Only played 3 games. My 2 defeats were lag fest's where I got caught out by the 5 bar dropping so no idea if they were a better player or not 😂.

Guess I'm not playing tonight.
  • Hristanya
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hristanya wrote: »

I guess it is the servers then. Some start on 3 and stay. Some just go straight to 1. Then others start on 5 then drop down to below 3. Thought it was an issue with my net at first.

Only played 3 games. My 2 defeats were lag fest's where I got caught out by the 5 bar dropping so no idea if they were a better player or not 😂.

Guess I'm not playing tonight.

I made the mistake to keep playing and I got gold 2.. I’m in div 2 but will be splitting up my games the next WL I play in 10 each day.. the self torture playing delayed games aren’t worth the crap rewards tbf
  • t-mase
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can't buy a win much like 19 😂😂😂
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started 0-1, then 1-2, now 7-2. Think I should play some rivals games to warm up or something tomorrow because I just was't feeling it at the start. Playing some great FIFA now and actually enjoying the game tbh. My possession and dribbling feels a lot more rewarding than last year.

POTM Lewandowski is a monster for me. 18G 5A in 15 games of WL/rivals.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6339 posts Big Money Move
    Gameplay is sooooo bad tonight!!!
  • freakjas
    8943 posts League Winner
    7-8
    Can‘t play on sunday and wanna watch football tomorrow so can‘t play a lot more i think.
    Expected worse tbh. Just seen how to check your remaining games thats why i‘m surprised lol.
  • Caspertjuh
    1252 posts Professional
    Currently 8-4, but i am with @number7rocky, @MrMagicNL and @Mini_Miudo, this games is a disaster.

Havent enjoyed yet, hope it will get better soon.