After 5 games of fut champs

MxMLover
226 posts Sunday League Hero
Oh my god! That thing is stil in the game. Wtf?!

Comments

• Guillotine_Mack
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    What thing?
  • danipoz1
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Slow gameplay in fut champs?
  • The Zodiac
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DD?
  • MxMLover
    DD?

Yep
  • eltonholm
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MxMLover wrote: »
    DD?

Yep

DD?
  • The Zodiac
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MxMLover wrote: »
    DD?

Yep

always there
  • Torn4do
    1126 posts Professional
    Wasn’t going to play WL but had the points so entered, played one game and it’s horrendous, gameplay is so slow, it’s like you are fighting with your own team just to be able to pass.

I won but I had no enjoyment whatsoever, it was more a case of overcoming the sluggish, buffering gameplay than winning a computer game!!!

What a joke of a company to not even address these fundamental issues, it’s not like they haven’t heard about them in the past now is it!!!! 😡😡😡
  • danipoz1
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Wasn’t going to play WL but had the points so entered, played one game and it’s horrendous, gameplay is so slow, it’s like you are fighting with your own team just to be able to pass.

I won but I had no enjoyment whatsoever, it was more a case of overcoming the sluggish, buffering gameplay than winning a computer game!!!

What a joke of a company to not even address these fundamental issues, it’s not like they haven’t heard about them in the past now is it!!!! 😡😡😡

I feel you. I experience the same thing. Wont play until tommorow and hoping they fix fut champs!
  • MxMLover
    2 wins 2 loses. 2 times 3-0 up. Then players turn in bronze. Fifa 19 all the way
  • Torn4do
    1126 posts Professional
    danipoz1 wrote: »
    Torn4do wrote: »

I feel you. I experience the same thing. Wont play until tommorow and hoping they fix fut champs!

I am going to do the same if I can be bothered to play, I hate the fact that it is going to be like last year where to get any sort of reasonable gameplay it has to be very late at night or you are in danger of going insane! 😂😂

This game is so bad, imagine a company who wanted to sell you a product that when used when you want to it won’t work, a product that works differently depending on what time it is, a product that never works in the same way twice....... you have just imagined EA and FIFA!!