Cup every 15 days again

Could someone explain why this happens?
As if the player base is not enough to support 2-3 different online modes.
Cup is a very good way to experiment tactics and to have some fun relaxed matches
without having the pressure of losing points in seasons.

EA , make the cup mode daily again...

Comments

• sty
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    this is how they force u to play ut mode
  • AeolianVII
    92 posts Park Captain
    sty wrote: »

You are probably right and thats so lame.
    Personally i will never play this arcadish pay to win crap with the all star lightning fast teams...
    I stick to seasons which represents real football
  • AeolianVII wrote: »
    sty wrote: »

You are probably right and thats so lame.
    Personally i will never play this arcadish pay to win crap with the all star lightning fast teams...
    I stick to seasons which represents real football

i agree! FUT sucks imo! and as a long time FIFA fan, if they ever take away Seasons, ill go to PES for good!
  • blue166
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    It's so annoying this. Leave it open 24/7
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @Alastair can someone please tell the EA team to unlock the cup on FRIDAYS. it makes no sense to have the cup Saturday-Sunday-Monday.
    If anything it should be 4 days long, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
  • BrunoPower
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @Alastair Please open the cup on Fridays again.. It's the only day in the week for me to be able to play cup matches...
  • It is very stupid for the cup to open only every 15 days, and now it's getting worse, it's opening on Saturday and it's closing Monday, that is sabotaging the game itself and its players.
  • mmm1080
    79 posts Park Captain
    Friday removed was a bad idea!
  • Could someone explain why this happens?
    As if the player base is not enough to support 2-3 different online modes.
    Cup is a very good way to experiment tactics and to have some fun relaxed matches
    without having the pressure of losing points in seasons.

EA , make the cup mode daily again...

looks to me like little things like this are EA's way of trying to "force" everybody to play FUT. it wont work for me! ill go to PES before i play that pay to win garbage!
  • blue166
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    EA why is it now open on Saturdays to Monday and not from Friday!

Why is Cup mode not open at least every weekend for 3 days. This is ridiculous. The amount of time we have asked for this and get ignored.

Like posted above I'd go to PES before playing Ultimate team. Just let us have cup mode every weekend.

@EA_Andy
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'll feed this one back.
  • ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    I'll feed this one back.

This feedback was given since FIFA 19, @EA_Andy. 1 year late to the party. What's new.
  • Should be open all the time apart from 12 to 12.30 pm like Fifa 18 for to do updates etc. If we pay 70 quid for a game and can only play a mode in it ever 15 days , Does not make sense. @EA_Andy - can this be put forward to all time access ?
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Awaywin wrote: »
    Should be open all the time apart from 12 to 12.30 pm like Fifa 18 for to do updates etc. If we pay 70 quid for a game and can only play a mode in it ever 15 days , Does not make sense. @EA_Andy - can this be put forward to all time access ?

Not sure if it will be changed to full time access but the team are looking into the feedback that has been provided already in this thread.
  • blue166
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Awaywin wrote: »
    Should be open all the time apart from 12 to 12.30 pm like Fifa 18 for to do updates etc. If we pay 70 quid for a game and can only play a mode in it ever 15 days , Does not make sense. @EA_Andy - can this be put forward to all time access ?

Not sure if it will be changed to full time access but the team are looking into the feedback that has been provided already in this thread.

Would definitely be happy with it opening every weekend from Friday to Monday morning 👍

That would be a huge improvement 👍⚽️

@EA_Andy
  • @EA_Andy thanks for the replies. Communication is key, you’re keeping us informed is one of the biggest things we can ask for. Any idea if the tournaments will switch to Friday soon?
  • Ibracadabra86
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy : got an update on this? It would be nice if you can play every weekend. No big deal to implement I guess. Looking forward to your answer.
  • Brydobhoy88
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy : got an update on this? It would be nice if you can play every weekend. No big deal to implement I guess. Looking forward to your answer.

We have seen your request and we have taken note, however because your request is regarding online seasons and not FUT we will look into fixing this in about 6 years.
  • @EA_Andy : got an update on this? It would be nice if you can play every weekend. No big deal to implement I guess. Looking forward to your answer.

We have seen your request and we have taken note, however because your request is regarding online seasons and not FUT we will look into fixing this in about 6 years.

youre 100% correct. the ONLY players EA seems to care about now are players of the garbage FUT game mode. sad but true.
  • The cups are a great way to experiment tactics and find good teams without the pressure of dropping points and facing relegation, because (and i'm sure everyone can relate) it is hard to break a bad run and facing back to back relegation.
    The cup every weekend offered stress free game play. I will sometimes only play cup games to give myself a break from season league. Having to wait 14 days is frustrating to say the least!

Also why not start on friday? do i need to explain myself why? EA need competition as they are taking there fanbase for mugs