Luka Jovic is OP

Reezy1807
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2019
for those who wanna use a la liga FUT team and don't have enough cash, make Luka Jovic ur main striker.
And add the finisher chemistry to him, this guy bangs goals from anywhere, and angle. Has good strength and control, pace is quite decent (77), but that wont matter, cuz if ur gonna use him up top, just set his instructions to stay central and get behind. his work rates r both thesame - Medium (att) Medium (def).

Man already has 24 goals in 25 apps, banging in hattricks and scoring every game, mad ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Post edited by Reezy1807 on

Comments

  • OZero
    6906 posts Big Money Move
    How many you selling?
  • HyperOCD
    1271 posts Professional
    He's 100% not
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    OZero wrote: »
    How many you selling?

    I think he has full trade pile
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    OZero wrote: »
    How many you selling?

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ u talking bout ??
    24 goals in 25 apps ?! :)
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Yep hes a beast really enjoying his card this year.
    43 g 21a in 37 games as lone striker in 433 (4)
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep hes a beast really enjoying his card this year.
    43 g 21a in 37 games as lone striker in 433 (4)

    yeah
    I use both 433 and 4231. Him as a lone striker is beast asf.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    I imagine he would be a beast in....
    Division 10/9!
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I imagine he would be a beast in....
    Division 10/9!

    Ha tbh hes doing ok in 3, where ill probably spend the entire year again.
  • HyperOCD
    1271 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I imagine he would be a beast in....
    Division 10/9!

    Heard that some players got 30/30 with him last week's weekend league :D
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I imagine he would be a beast in....
    Division 10/9!

    wtf :D divison 4 mate ;)
  • Mizzle
    654 posts Semi-Pro
    Reezy1807 wrote: »
    for those who wanna use a la liga FUT team and don't have enough cash, make Luka Jovic ur main striker.
    And add the finisher chemistry to him, this guy bangs goals from anywhere, and angle. Has good strength and control, pace is quite decent (77), but that wont matter, cuz if ur gonna use him up top, just set his instructions to stay central and get behind. his work rates r both thesame - Medium (att) Medium (def).

    Man already has 24 goals in 25 apps, banging in hattricks and scoring every game, mad ****.

    Bangs in hat tricks and scores in every game, yet has less goals than games? 🤪
  • oldboiler
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    He is actually very good, but you know if his pace isn’t 85+ everyone on this forum is going to be swarming all over you
  • swfcfan89
    1163 posts Professional
    To be fair, he is very good and way better than stats suggest. He's hard to get off the ball when running with it, defenders seem to bounce off him. Maybe it's because he has the big build body type player model because stats suggest he shouldn't be strong or particularly fast.

    Honestly, try him out before criticizing.
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mizzle wrote: »
    Reezy1807 wrote: »
    for those who wanna use a la liga FUT team and don't have enough cash, make Luka Jovic ur main striker.
    And add the finisher chemistry to him, this guy bangs goals from anywhere, and angle. Has good strength and control, pace is quite decent (77), but that wont matter, cuz if ur gonna use him up top, just set his instructions to stay central and get behind. his work rates r both thesame - Medium (att) Medium (def).

    Man already has 24 goals in 25 apps, banging in hattricks and scoring every game, mad ****.

    Bangs in hat tricks and scores in every game, yet has less goals than games? 🤪
    bro just 1 less :| , but I just finished playing w him in 3 games and he banged another hattrick and a goal in the previous match.
    28/28 thats crazy still.
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oldboiler wrote: »
    He is actually very good, but you know if his pace isn’t 85+ everyone on this forum is going to be swarming all over you

    ikr, if i'm getting a very slow striker, its prob gonna b a tall one for headers and w strength. but Jovic pace is mad decent and he's strong ffs. Finishing is on another level.
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    To be fair, he is very good and way better than stats suggest. He's hard to get off the ball when running with it, defenders seem to bounce off him. Maybe it's because he has the big build body type player model because stats suggest he shouldn't be strong or particularly fast.

    Honestly, try him out before criticizing.

    facts my man, ig u and the other guy r the only ones that understand how good he is.
    Yeah i think think the stocky build helps alot w his strength, cuz literally defenders bounce off him.
  • Erashel
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just packed his otw. Keep or sell?
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Erashel wrote: »
    Just packed his otw. Keep or sell?

    keep my man, keep. man works best as a lone striker, but u could try 2 if u want to see how that works.

    Just give him the finisher chemistry card and its over for ur opponents.
  • Tjahr
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's not good... Sorry
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    Reezy1807 wrote: »
    Erashel wrote: »
    Just packed his otw. Keep or sell?

    keep my man, keep. man works best as a lone striker, but u could try 2 if u want to see how that works.

    Just give him the finisher chemistry card and its over for ur opponents.

    Hawk imo, boost the pace a bit and that nice bit physical puts him over the tipping point for bullying defenders.

    I went with his otw bound to get some full match time sooner or later.
  • Delboy13710
    8080 posts League Winner
    Keep it to yourself 😂 I cant stop scoring with him he has 23 in 18 for me hes shot power is immense . Also the only player I've managed to score headers with . I got coins to upgrade but if it's not broke don't fix it
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reezy1807 wrote: »
    Erashel wrote: »
    Just packed his otw. Keep or sell?

    keep my man, keep. man works best as a lone striker, but u could try 2 if u want to see how that works.

    Just give him the finisher chemistry card and its over for ur opponents.

    Hawk imo, boost the pace a bit and that nice bit physical puts him over the tipping point for bullying defenders.

    I went with his otw bound to get some full match time sooner or later.

    nice, honestly i would've tried HAWK if i got it sooner, but the finisher just makes him ridiculous in front of goal. His bulky build already helps a lot. And all i need to do is set his instructions to stay central and get in behind.
  • Reezy1807
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keep it to yourself 😂 I cant stop scoring with him he has 23 in 18 for me hes shot power is immense . Also the only player I've managed to score headers with . I got coins to upgrade but if it's not broke don't fix it

    👍🏾👍🏾 if it ain't broken don't fix it.
Sign In or Register to comment.