The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Automatic Relegation?

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
I can't win a single match. I was put in Div 5 and since the first update last night I haven't won a single match. I'm since the update 0-12 (If I remember correctly)

This happend last match, I was leading 2-0 and my opponent came back to 2-4 and I scored again on 85th minute and then I hoped that maybe I could finally get a draw with this shot, but no EA don't want me to score.

733630646cc8e0b8e0a2435e981f5fda.gif

I'm not enjoying the game at all so is it possible to get automatic relegation to div 10? I'm tired of playing opponents that have amazing teams, which it seems everyone in Div 5 have and that are just better than me at everything, especially interception, which I SUXs at while everyone else seems like interception gods.

I was going to try WL this week, but I'm still only at 1757 WL points because I can't win atm, but I wouldn't be suprised if I ended WL 0-30 because of how BAD I'm at Fifa 20, so I might as well not even try

Comments

• FlyingOkapis
    1199 posts Professional
    Are you getting matched up against higher overall squads?
  • Orison
    51749 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Ea didn't want you to score? You hit it red pal.
  • Scutch
    12817 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »

Yeah, because of EA. Obvs. Plus that looked like the manual shooting glitch.
  • SimenHP
    Orison wrote: »

Which is what I'm saying. I S**k at this game, atm I'm in a game and I have 11 shots and my opponent have 3 and it's 2-2 atm
  • SimenHP
    Are you getting matched up against higher overall squads?

My opponents team in the clip had CR7 and Hazard, this seems to be the standards against me.
  • SimenHP
    I FINALLY WON!!! 5-4, I had 21 shots 16 on target, my opponent had 7 shots 6 on target
  • SimenHP
    2-0 :smile: I feel like a pro :wink:
  • Scutch
    12817 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2019
    Wait, you wanted to be relegated, but are winning games instead? I'm not sure you're doing it correctly.
  • SimenHP
    Scutch wrote: »
    Wait, you wanted to be relegated, but are winning games instead? I'm not sure you're doing it correctly.

Well I'm back