The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What is your biggest problem with fifa 20?

Kingkay
1777 posts Fans' Favourite
Personally for me it’s the defenders reactions, whether they pass the ball across goal and my defence stand still and let the ball roll across their feet

Or every rebound my players just start walking and give up I think that’s the biggest flaw in this fifa fix that and a lot of problems will dissappear

Yours?

Comments

• silverdale10
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Usual one sided lag.
    Through balls from deep leading to opponents sprinting through from the half-way line, conceding tonnes that way.
  • Gromit
    4088 posts National Call-Up
    Biggest problem is every driven shot from 12 to 16yds seems to go in regardless of player.
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Headers being removed from the game and 1v1 chances too hard to score.
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    server delay
  • Theomanny
    1749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Passing passing passing. Am about quick selling rashford and his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ close control. Ive had it up here
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    My biggest gripe is the same every year: refereeing.
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    Tackling being a lottery & rebounds.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Delay
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1967 posts Fans' Favourite
    Constant menu lag and crashing.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Rebounds

Passing error. Ive turned the mechanics so I know I’m executing correctly and it’s completely up to the ai if the pass works or not
  • silverdale10
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Playing ultra defencive seems to be the only way I can prevent endless 1 on 1s and people dribbling through my back line with ease. Not much fun to play, but it's no fun getting thrashed either.
  • Mc_chigby
    1059 posts Professional
    Player switching. I mean theres lots but that's the biggest issue for me. Either it not letting you select the nearest player to the ball/opponent.

Or even more frustrating pressing the button and the switch going to a random player and not the one it was originally highlighting. What's the point of the highlight if it will change on a trigger hair.

I love the game in raw state but lots of small issues making the game frustrating to play at times
  • MarkusG
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The same thing every fifa... the community.
    Desperate, boring people who will go as ultra defensive as humanly possible EVERY SINGLE GAME! Just bore off.
  • Royalwhite
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Servers

Opponent activating constant pressure for 90 minutes without noticeable stamina loss .

• jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    Headers, meaning targetmen are useless. They need a big boost
  • Gone Postal
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not being allowed to trade on the companions app (until finally this morning) and the appalling soundtrack have bugged me so far
  • y_j_es_i
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You still get games where your players just don’t make runs which is annoying

The AI’s choice of which pass you execute on assisted passing is a joke sometimes

Headers have been nerfed a bit too much for players who’re good at headers. When a winger finds ronaldo in the box he’s gonna finish that at least half the time
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Player switching. I mean theres lots but that's the biggest issue for me. Either it not letting you select the nearest player to the ball/opponent.

Or even more frustrating pressing the button and the switch going to a random player and not the one it was originally highlighting. What's the point of the highlight if it will change on a trigger hair.

I love the game in raw state but lots of small issues making the game frustrating to play at times

THIS. Absolute joke. I legit thought my pad had died before cos it wouldnt change with the right analogue at all.
  • HullCity1904
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    Player switching and players not reacting to anything close to them.