Let’s settle the argument

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
Jockey: Manual or Assisted.

My take: If you don’t learn how to use it on manual you will suffer at a certain level, I think you will be at a big disadvantage in Div 3 or higher. It’s faster, smoother and puts the player in control, but big learning curve if you’re not used to it.

Comments

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    What's it on by default? Never changed it.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Didn't find manual that big a learning curve to be honest. Much prefer that, assisted seemed to have players jumping backwards and forwards all the time, very slow to react and difficult to time tackles
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »

Assisted.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

Assisted.

Thanks, I'll give it a try on manual later.
  • Anarki301
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Manual, assisted restricts movement too much imo, it might be better on assisted once you have a good position, but manual is the way to get in that position, and you can't have both, so, manual for me all day long.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    Manual, assisted restricts movement too much imo, it might be better on assisted once you have a good position, but manual is the way to get in that position, and you can't have both, so, manual for me all day long.

Agreed 👍
  • DicaniosGod
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Manual, as said gives you much more freedom of movement, it takes a while but will improve your defending!
  • ICUP
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    I use manual, assisted defending is a pain in this FIFA