Messi vs Neymar vs CR7 vs Mbappe

Kiido
549 posts An Exciting Prospect
I want to build a squad around one of these players but don't know who to choose. I would play 4-4-1-1 and my budget is around 2.5 million.

Messi looks sick and has the benefit of being Messi (equals fun). But the downside is that he's useless if connection happens to be bad. Also unlike CR7 his price usually goes down rather than up. Neymar is kinda the samr thing, Mbappe looks good but heavily priced. Cr7 is really expensive but his price usually goes up even more and because of his strength/pace he's always good no matter the connection.

Who would you choose? Really have a hard time making a decision but need to make on today

Comments

• JoyW
    3094 posts National Call-Up
    Kiido wrote: »
    I want to build a squad around one of these players but don't know who to choose. I would play 4-4-1-1 and my budget is around 2.5 million.

Messi looks sick and has the benefit of being Messi (equals fun). But the downside is that he's useless if connection happens to be bad. Also unlike CR7 his price usually goes down rather than up. Neymar is kinda the samr thing, Mbappe looks good but heavily priced. Cr7 is really expensive but his price usually goes up even more and because of his strength/pace he's always good no matter the connection.

Who would you choose? Really have a hard time making a decision but need to make on today

CR7 without a doubt, you can afford him easily and buy something nice around him!
  • Kiido
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was leaning towards CR7 aswell and just link him up with Dybala. He will only rise the coming weeks and not sure about the other 3
  • ICUP
    6932 posts Big Money Move
    Im doing it with Messi & Neymar and using icardi OTW to build the link in hopes he scores in the farmers league
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Dont be a fool , cr7 is great and i mean messi is great and neymar is ok (used them all) nothing compaires to sonaldo he is a beast