Dpad fake shot

Im using dpad and i can't do a moving fake shot. Everytime i do the player will stop moving. This is not a problem in previous fifa. As fakeshot is part of my gameplay style, i cant enjoy playing fifa anymore. Have been using dpad for 10 years and i wouldnt change to left stick. Please fix asap thank you

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7520 posts League Winner
    Anyone that plays this game with a dpad deserves massive props.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Dpad movement was last relevant with PS1. Get on with the times, brother.
  • Forcing me to change to left doesnt help. Using controller and playing fifa is all about muscle memory. It may take years to get comfortable with left stick. I really cant feel my players when using left stick. Also I am a tournament player and I have won a lot of money in the tournament using dpad that you said is for 'noob'. I take FIFA esport as a serious thing in my life. If this issue doesnt fix asap, it is a big disadvantage for me because i cant perform one of my essential offensive play style. I might not performing well in my tournament.
  • Dpad1234 wrote: »
    Forcing me to change to left doesnt help. Using controller and playing fifa is all about muscle memory. It may take years to get comfortable with left stick. I really cant feel my players when using left stick. Also I am a tournament player and I have won a lot of money in the tournament using dpad that you said is for 'noob'. I take FIFA esport as a serious thing in my life. If this issue doesnt fix asap, it is a big disadvantage for me because i cant perform one of my essential offensive play style. I might not performing well in my tournament.

exactly what i'm feeling bro...