The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Those SBC's are ridiculous

Latanaka
911 posts Professional
Good luck finding Bayern players for under 10K on PC.

So I have to pay minimum 20K for a premium gold jumbo pack..

Ffs..

Comments

• Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Yes, you have to pay it. Do it, or else....
  • GT500
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No you don't because you don't need to complete every SBC that you see.

It shouldnt be an issue in the first place
  • Pooter
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    Latanaka wrote: »
    Good luck finding Bayern players for under 10K on PC.

So I have to pay minimum 20K for a premium gold jumbo pack..

Ffs..

If you think the Playstation is cheaper, think again. I think the reason why the servers (far from perfect though) in mainly good this time, is because there are hardly anyone playing this year due to the massive amount of cheating in FIFA 19, put a lot of people off, tbh, I don't even know why I'd come back, perhaps I love being punished, I dunno
  • Seandimes
    2947 posts National Call-Up
    I really whish there was a way to avoid doing sbcs you dont like
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    edited October 2019

Love those smartass comments, now enjoy your likes and fame.

• BigEneh
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like this thread.
  • Bambobär
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GT500 wrote: »

Yes, all SBCs should be free and require no effort. Just like people should win every game of FIFA that they play.

EA is proud of you
  • Knowlesdinho
    12874 posts Has That Special Something

It's not a smartass comment, it's the truth. If I see an SBC that costs a fortune, and I know that it's highly unlikely to make my coins back unless I'm exceptionally lucky, I just don't do it.

Some people put all their coins into SBCs in the hope of striking gold, but in some cases it's better to just keep hold of your coins...this probably being one.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional

Yes, all SBCs should be free and require no effort. Just like people should win every game of FIFA that they play.

You getting aroused by those likes?
    I knewer mentioned anything about gameplay.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Bambobär wrote: »

EA is proud of you

Not sure what you mean, I don't support EA in any way, I'm just pointing out that people expect things for free with minimum effort. That's not the game mode that we play. There was a time when we didn't have SBCs to throw our unused cards at, so it is what it is. Unless you would like to return to those days?
  • Knowlesdinho

You getting aroused by those likes?
    I knewer mentioned anything about gameplay.

That wasn't a response to you, and was merely an observation of the forum in general. I'm not actually bothered by the likes, seems like you're more interested in them than me?
  • Ronaldo5644
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pack weight for them is high lol I got Suarez and a Bayern player
  • Knowlesdinho
    Pack weight for them is high lol I got Suarez and a Bayern player

Pack weight is the same as usual. Just because you packed something good, doesn't mean that others will. If the op has any Bayern players, he should probably just cash in.
  • Bambobär
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect

EA is proud of you

Not sure what you mean, I don't support EA in any way, I'm just pointing out that people expect things for free with minimum effort. That's not the game mode that we play. There was a time when we didn't have SBCs to throw our unused cards at, so it is what it is. Unless you would like to return to those days?

Maybe you should consider, that "have to" can also be replaced with words like "supposed" or "animated".
    I am pretty sure nobody is forced to do any SBC, op neither.

Pretty sure OP's point was that the SBC is overpriced and useless atm.

You dont need to exxagerate, he never mentioned a word about gameplay.

• 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Haven’t done them and couldn’t care less.
  • FijianTribe
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had bought 20x Pavard (400-600bid) for Lewa POTM sbc turned out it wasn't a requirement. But today was a good day at the market.
  • megaturapsn
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I didnt listen to you and did the sbc's. I packed otw Hazard ! Thanks for your advice !
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited October 2019

EA is proud of you

Maybe you should consider, that "have to" can also be replaced with words like "supposed" or "animated".

I never said he did, but I've already clarified that point.

Is it overpriced? Not if you already have Bayern players, and if you do then you can either cash in, or complete. It's only overpriced to those that don't have the players. If a person played this game last year, they should be aware that there are Marquee Matchups for champions league games now...last week you could easily pick up some discard Bayern players so that you were prepared.

Chalk it down to experience and look at future fixtures, there's really no excuse now to not prepare 2 players from each of the next fixtures just to be on the safe side.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional

EA is proud of you

Amen 👏
    I guess they dont have any problems with overpriced SBC's. They will skip..every SBC.
  • Dunno why your digging at @Knowlesdinho what he says is right lol, nobody is forcing anyone to do these sbcs whether they are worth it or not
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    It's not very often I drop on with investments but the dozen Javi Martinez I picked up this morning for 3k have sold quite nicely at 10k
  • Bapinho
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone understand why bayern players are 10k and spurs players are not? there should be around the same supply right? Do you guys think price will go down much tomorrow?
  • Knowlesdinho
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Does anyone understand why bayern players are 10k and spurs players are not? there should be around the same supply right? Do you guys think price will go down much tomorrow?

I think it's probably because there seems to be a lot of high rated Bayern players compared to Spurs.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Dunno why your digging at @Knowlesdinho what he says is right lol, nobody is forcing anyone to do these sbcs whether they are worth it or not

I'd give you a like, but I don't want you to get aroused by it.
  • Pacey3_16
    2309 posts National Call-Up

Some people put all their coins into SBCs in the hope of striking gold, but in some cases it's better to just keep hold of your coins...this probably being one.

Like every sbc i do 😂 best pull I've had has been pastore and between packs and sbc's i must of pulled him about 12 times

• Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    Dunno why your digging at @Knowlesdinho what he says is right lol, nobody is forcing anyone to do these sbcs whether they are worth it or not

Gave him already mine, dont hesitate.
    You will be remembered as the" you are not forced to do SBC's" hero.
  • SuperRob
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    It was pretty easy to predict what matches would be selected from the champions league this week, so there is no excuse to have not prepared in advance with a couple of players from each team. If for some reason you found it hard to predict the matches then just buy a couple of players from every team in the champs league and you are covered for the next round of sbcs. As @Knowlesdinho says, you dont have to complete the sbc, but if you are desperate to do so in the future, make sure you prepare. If you are too lazy to prepare then just pay the overinflated market price.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite

Omg your still on this riling people up haha 😂😂😂