Rossi1000
524 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2019
10 being best fifa ever
1 being Worst fifa made

Comments

• JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    With the current state of Career Mode, it's a 2 from me.
  • blue166
    935 posts Semi-Pro
    Gameplay wise is close to a 8-10 for me. However very worried about first patch.

And yes I know Career mode is broken and needs fixed for those who play it.
  • MarioBamba
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Darthdowty
    82 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Difficult as the gameplay I like a lot, but due to the fact all its doing is making me angry and upsetting me due to the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ state they launched career in I'm gonna say 1.
  • Rossi1000
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    blue166 wrote: »
    Gameplay wise is close to a 8-10 for me. However very worried about first patch.

And yes I know Career mode is broken and needs fixed for those who play it.

Yeah same mate hope they don’t mess around with the gameplay

Career mode needs fixing and transfers need updating but only couple of tweaks to gameplay

• JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Having just discovered that all the work I put in over 2 days to change the stadium assignments and names has been wiped and replaced with the lazy defaults I'm changing my score to 1. I didn't think I could be much more pi**ed of than I was with this game but I have just moved into an incandescent rage. It's a joke. An absolute joke.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game play 8
    Features 8
    Bugs/ and mess ups 1
    Big company big game but unfinished half ruined 1

So averaging 4.5 out of 10

I’m just shocked how gaming all round is getting worse

Year by year ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games
    Unrealistic fake baby games
    Unpolished games
    Expensive games that are half made
    Micro transactions to have bestchance at the game.

It’s shocking after PS3/Xbox 360 everything has gone downhill
  • MrDentonJr23
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Career mode 0.
  • Rusty2times
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    I give it a solid 6. Great game new features, yet they managed to give us false advertising,false promises, partnership clubs are missing most of the starheads, no tunnel cutscenes as shown in commercials, career mode is super ❤️❤️❤️❤️ after they fix these things give it a solid 9. They where supposed to have these things before the game even launched yerrr me
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    Gameplay - 7

Career Mode - 0

New features (Volta) - 2

So 3/10.

Factor in the fact they've not bothered to update the Champions League stand alone competition mode, or the latest squads, and you can drag it down to 1.

So aye. I rate FIFA 20 at 1/10, despite it being one of the more enjoyable ones to play. Says it all.
  • fifa 20 is the worst version of fifa, cpu is playing for beginner make them win the game . you dont have to learn all moves just play and cpu will make you happy. online games depends on the speed of internet if your opponent having low internet speed they will ruin the game. overall, fifa 20 was made for beginner. rating 3/10
  • Kobayashi
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Career mode - never loaded up in 10 years, Volta not interested, seasons 6/10, FUT 4/10, overall gameplay 3/10, the only 10/10 I can give is the person making the shiny new FUT cards, other than that it's Dogga.
  • Bluemoon2393
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm going to go for a 7 because they haven't really done much with it and they lost Juventus license which is the most annoying thing to lose as it ruins the Champions League experience.

FIFA 19 was much better because Juventus was licensed.

The Volta idea was nice touch but wasn't really needed.
  • I rate Licve Gameplay a 0 (mostly ultimate team), It has become unrealistic. Every player is messi every player is now full of steroids and are faster than a speeding bullet. For lovers of the real Football game I am really dissapointed with Fifa20. I did the change to Fifa from PES back in 2008 and have preordered the game every year in June since then, This year I am actually thinking of switching completely to a different game as the reality of the game has lost it´s spice. I am very sad!
  • Huxx
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    I'm going to go for a 7 because they haven't really done much with it and they lost Juventus license which is the most annoying thing to lose as it ruins the Champions League experience.

I'd hate to see your girlfriend if you think fifa 20 is a 7
  • Bluemoon2393
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Huxx wrote: »

I'd hate to see your girlfriend if you think fifa 20 is a 7

To be fair I have seen worse games than FIFA.

Yes its not the best FIFA in the world but I think 7 is a fair reflection. You do get company's like IGN rating it very highly (Which is usually Biased). I have played FIFA since 2003 and over the years. I have seen major changes to the game. Yes EA could do more to try and change the game to make it more refreshed and better.

If you think FIFA is rubbish and unplayable then simply don't play/buy the game and play a different game. I will say PES is a better football game but I do play on both and I buy both every year.
  • Ballsantini
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The offline gameplay is awful - if youre only playing online you should clarify when you rank the gameplay.

I havent played since March the game is a 2/10. Just way too many issues between overfocusing on fut, ignoring career mode. Tedious and redundant gameplay, bugs, headers (lol @ high ranks for gameplay with headers how they are). Physics and mechanical errors. Error rates influencing outcomes.

Fun 0/10. I think this is one of the worst sports video games of all time and i got my start in 1996.

I was playing fifa for an hour or two per day for years and ive not played at all in quarantine. None of my friends have either. Fut i gave up in january. To me that says it all - to go from borderline addicted for years to pencils down. Its embarrassing for the company. Its obvious that there are serious issues with how EA is managed for them to churn out disaster after disaster across all their sports games over the last few years.
  • lionxbox360
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Seems2easy wrote: »
    I rate Licve Gameplay a 0 (mostly ultimate team), It has become unrealistic. Every player is messi every player is now full of steroids and are faster than a speeding bullet. For lovers of the real Football game I am really dissapointed with Fifa20. I did the change to Fifa from PES back in 2008 and have preordered the game every year in June since then, This year I am actually thinking of switching completely to a different game as the reality of the game has lost it´s spice. I am very sad!

Agree, the gameplay is awful and unrealistic when I see opposing team players running towards the ball, and pressing my players without reducing the energy of their bar, I purposefully watched the energy bar of opposing players. I pressed the sprint button and the energy drops, but the opposing players run faster without any energy drop ????

Some movement are unrealistic as well, without taking into consideration the physics. For example, player jockey defending is like circling the ball player at a double speed of any other players on the pitch.

The automatic block shot or block passing are another areas that should be eliminated and improved. How could a powerful shot be pull off by block shot and quick pass to the right player to counter-attack ?

Why the nationality of players are no longer shown in the squad of every team ?

Stadium and players features are cool and okay, but some details are missing.
  • MMento
    1 posts Ball Boy
    0.5. Worst fifa ever made, the fact that they don't spend a tiny bit of money to make the PC version playable makes this company the biggest deadweight in the game industry.

the fact have not implemented Career modes that more then 1 person can play so you can actually challenge friends in more then a Kick off feel makes this the most unevolved game ever released.

There is 0 reason to buy fifa21 as it will 99.7% only be a title update meaning they will only update player stats and names.

if you are a PC user you might aswell buy PES as it runs 3000 times better and you dont have to spend an hour every single time error fixing the game and a pin for it to work properly.

i would rather buy Iconic jerseys and stuff in a career mode with my friends then ever to play and buy those FUT packs(you get those types for free in PES by the way.)

i really do not understand how there is not a consumer organization looking into this game and company for fraud as this game is never what it is advertised as, have had every copy since fifa 99 but this year PES even tho it plays less interesting atleast works.
  • Elias_Samson
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 28
    pro clubs 8/10
    lost points for:
    - freekicks in deep areas being glitched (in your own box)
    - gk animations not making sense
    - gk sweeping not locking on/balls locking on to other players when gk is closest
    - kit glitch causing color clashes
    - match searching taking too long/being glitched
    - holding l2 to face the ball back to goal draining stamina
    - standing on the post at corners draining stamina
    Post edited by Elias_Samson on
  • Druski5150
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 dog turds
  • Awful. Wrote something before covid to the same effect and it hasnt changed. With the exception of 3 (maybe) teams, the defense does not exist. Some players are both 99 on offense AND defense.

First game (ever) ive taken the the time to post about and now ive done it twice.

Truely awful.
  • marktko
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 12 (I might be a year out) was the peak for me. All about game play and realism.

If that was a 9 (I never give full marks) then this is a 5.5
  • Sausagegman1
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Been a solid manager mode player for years but it doesn't change from year to year so probably a 5. Story mode isn't too bad but I haven't finished it this year so maybe a 6. Now FUT what can I say. This is the most infuriating mode in any game I have ever played. Rivals is increasingly unplayable whether it be the matchmaking, the server delay, lag, input delay leading to game losses, dynamic difficulty making the game scripted to win or lose, all luck either way win or lose, rebound goals, broken super goalkeepers, ridiculous referee decisions, no AI attacking runs, the list is endless I am afraid and I only picked up UT in lockdown and I have found out this already so a solid 1 utter ❤❤❤❤❤❤ the cards are nice and shiny but not worth the hassle and mental health issues this game can cause.

Overall an unfinished game that doesn't replicate a real game.
  • shadowlee
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    love these threads, almost set up on purpose to start a mass moaning session yet again .

for the money i paid and the hours of play i have had i can say i got value for my money
  • kapulsky
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was so bad that I didn't play much in the League of the day. It was unrealistic to do this.
  • Elias_Samson
    i think a lot of players hate the game because they dont understand football
  • kapulsky
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    i think a lot of players hate the game because they dont understand football

The first is that EA doesn't understand football. The second is that you don't understand football. Think that players don't understand football. Players understand what football is. For this reason, they don't like this game!
  • Elias_Samson
    i dont understand football? im the 1 that plays pro clubs and doesnt touch 1v1 for that reason. but im not the one crying that the game is bad because it doesnt let me win.

you clearly dont understand football because you have no idea how impossible it is for ea to make a realistic football game in 1v1. firstly the ai needs to have positional/movement instructions for unlimited football scenarios. and even then, what i would consider correct movement maybe different to other players opinions.