Is the game crashing on pc after title update 2 for anyone??

Did this happen to any of you after title update 2? I updated the game and played for few hours and it was fine. Then I put the game on the menus and went to grab something. When I cameback the game closed itself without any error messages. So I thought nothing of it and went to a game. In the middle of the game it closed/crashed suddenly again without any reason. I open fifa again and play several matches without any crash. So I thought maybe its fine and was doing SBCs until suddenly the game freezes for 1-2 seconds and crashed without warning once again. Is this an issue after title update 2? Any fixes from EA or us?

And when I check task manager immediately after it crashes, theres a CPU spike in the charts right at the moment of crash. However my CPU never had this issue before title update 2.

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7917 posts League Winner
    Been playing for a few hrs havent noticed any issues, memory and cpu seem fine. Amd card and cpu.
  • Been playing for a few hrs havent noticed any issues, memory and cpu seem fine. Amd card and cpu.

Ive played after the update for a few hours too and had no problems. the first crash only came when I left the game at menus for a while only to comeback and see it had closed itself. Could you perhaps do the same with yours and check?