Due to the only game mode I play is career mode and the fact that it is broken and unplayable. I have asked PlayStation for a refund. Below was their response.
"Hi Luke,Thanks for your e-mail regarding your purchase of Fifa 20 from the PlayStation (PS) Store.
Unfortunately as you've downloaded this content I can't provide a refund this time. For future reference, you'll find details on our refund and cancellation policy at .
Since you have advised us that the reason for the refund request is due to the game not playing as intended we have some troubleshooting steps to follow:
- Go to Settings> PlayStation Network/Account Management and Restore Licenses.
- Once this step is complete pl[/i]ease try launching the content in question. If the issue persists, you may need to delete and re-install the game content on your PS4.
- To do this, please go Settings> System Storage Management> Applications.
- Select the content, press the Options button on your controller and select Delete.
- Once deleted please reinstall the game by inserting the disc or by re downloading from your library.
- Should the above also fail to resolve your issue please continue with the steps below to re-build the database via safe mode menu:
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
- Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
- Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
- Select option 5 - Rebuild Database - this scans the drive and creates a new database of all content. This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items. Once this is complete try launching the game again.
If after following the above steps your game still not working correctly, please contact the game developer for further troubleshooting.
Drop me a line if you need any more help.
Player Support Specialist
Can you please advice what I can do now in terms of getting my money back. I have emailed a claims team and awaiting their response. I believe this has happened to many others like myself and some guidance or acknowledgement would be greatly appreciated to what I can do next.
I paid for the champions edition at £71.99. For someone like me that is a lot of money and it just feels like it has been stole from me at this point.
If one of you can please respond that would be much appreciated.