So what about the people that were happy with the game?

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
Is that it then? We can just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ right off?

It’s literally the same story every year. The same idiots that cba to learn, kick up a fuss and everyone else suffers?

I literally read a thread yesterday where some noob openly admitted he has no interest in learning to defend and wants the AI to do the defending for him. That is the audience that they prioritise.

Thankfully I predicted this move so held off buying points until the first patch. I’ve invested no money in this so am ready to drop this like the hot ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it is at any point.

EA need to think seriously about the direction of the game. 20 so far has been a step in the right direction. After the outrage of last year I’d say their position is precarious to say the least. Millions are prepared to drop this game after this year was the last chance saloon to appeal to football people

Comments

• protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    They nerfed defending. I dont understand your point?
  • Orison
    75646 posts Icon
    The first patch barely changes anything tho? It's like a month old and includes beta feedback only.

Also anyone who thinks he now defends manually needs his head checked. You hold LT/L2 and then run around. The AI does an insane amount of work while you are holding it, it even tackles and takes away the ball for you.
  • OfficerJimlahey

This is in regards to the latest patch on PC. I’ve been 100% behind the direction of 20 on release. Same old bait n switch dirty tricks from EA
  • protzbischof

This is in regards to the latest patch on PC. I’ve been 100% behind the direction of 20 on release. Same old bait n switch dirty tricks from EA

I know. Im playing on PC. They did not buff defending. I read the patch notes and tried a game myself.
  • Fifapayne
    6876 posts Big Money Move

The patch nerfed AI defending more...
  • RadioShaq
    20543 posts Moderator
    Yeah surprise they nerfed defending even more.
  • Anarki301
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's going on? Only started playing on sunday, I like the game, kind of, I mean, there are things that I would like to be different, but overall, it has some potential, and I saw that they are doing this first update, but after I read the patch notes, it sounds really good, better dribbling, nerfed defensive assists, I mean, it sounds great, what exactly is the problem?
  • Nightwish04
    749 posts Professional
    When was the PC patch out?
  • protzbischof
    It came out late yesterday. Played another game to be sure. Just played another game and nothing feels changed. Still missed 3 open headers and a 1v1 chance. Keepers are still OP in close range 1v1s. Heading is still useless. Get in behind with pace is still OP. If thats the game you wanted chill. Its still exactly that game.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    It came out late yesterday. Played another game to be sure. Just played another game and nothing feels changed. Still missed 3 open headers and a 1v1 chance. Keepers are still OP in close range 1v1s. Heading is still useless. Get in behind with pace is still OP. If thats the game you wanted chill. Its still exactly that game.

Can you explain your thoughts on the gameplay post patch please mate. My friend text me this morning saying it’s back to the same bs as 19. I usually trust his opinion implicitly but would like to hear your views
  • protzbischof

Can you explain your thoughts on the gameplay post patch please mate. My friend text me this morning saying it’s back to the same bs as 19. I usually trust his opinion implicitly but would like to hear your views

I honestly didnt notice a difference. Defending wise no difference it all which was to be expected because i literally never used contain or 2nd man contain. Game speed no difference either. Theres no change to AI defending. Its the same game man...