The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How to switch goalkick angle?

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
I can only see it from the side, which makes it impossible to know where I shoot. Last year it was easy to switch, but on Fifa 20 no matter what I press nothing happens

Comments

• xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t think you can, what an excellent decision it was to remove the angle from behind the player!
  • Scutch
    12892 posts Has That Special Something
    Eh? Mine is from behind.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18937 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Eh? Mine is from behind.

Deffo isn’t. Not that I’ve seen you play. But pretty sure you can’t do it anymore
  • Scutch
    Eh? Mine is from behind.

Deffo isn’t. Not that I’ve seen you play. But pretty sure you can’t do it anymore

I am 100% telling you mine is exactly as it was in Fifa 19, 18, 17 etc... I'll take a vid later mate.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18937 posts World Class
    Eh? Mine is from behind.

I am 100% telling you mine is exactly as it was in Fifa 19, 18, 17 etc... I'll take a vid later mate.

Hmm. Now your making me second guess.
  • Scutch
    Eh? Mine is from behind.

Hmm. Now your making me second guess.

Definitely behind my keeper dude. Nothing has changed at all on mine with keeper goalkicks.

I'm using Coop or Tele Broadcast camera, but not sure that will make much difference. If I was having to use side on goalkicks I'd have made a thread on it now moaning ;)
  • Orison
    51977 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    The goal kicks are normal. Free kicks in your own half are what's screwed.
  • RebelRob
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

Not for me, gk’s are side on for me as well.

How many problems are we at already less than a week in!? 😂
  • Scutch

What do you mean by this, mate? Mine hasn't changed. Or at least I haven't noticed. Keepers are definitely behind, like yours though.

I don't get why everyone has different gameplay and settings. It's baffling :/
  • Scutch
    I wonder if it might be down to the stadium people are using?
  • BrentfordFC
    13029 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll be honest. I’ve had both happen :lol:

• xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Actually yeah, thinking about it now it’s not the goalkicks that mess up for me, it’s just any indirect freekick, such a stupid change!
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    RebelRob wrote: »

Not for me, gk’s are side on for me as well.

How many problems are we at already less than a week in!? 😂

For me it's both, I don't care that much about FK though, seeing as I always ask my players to get close to me. But when it comes to GK it really makes it hard to start with a pass when you can't see your opponent except for on the map, because EA for some reason haven't implemented that you can take the ball from a GK inside the 16, which the new rules in RL now let you do
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Free kicks have changed.

I’ve had free kicks in the box which the keeper takes, press for a player to come close and no one comes closer than an opposition attacker. Just blast it clear in the end.