The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

New patch arrive on PC

Ghotti
3286 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2019
already on PC so monday? on x1/ps4

so here we go again ..........

Gameplay (General):

Made the following changes:

Goalkeepers will be more likely to push the ball further away from the net when they make a save that would result in a rebound.
Improved the responsiveness of dribbling, when not using any dribbling modifiers or skill moves, for players that have an average rating of 80 or higher between the Attributes of Dribbling, Agility and Balance.
The effectiveness of this improvement will scale based on the average rating with the least improvement being felt at 80 and the most improvement at 99.
This will not have an impact on players that do not have an average rating of 80 or higher between the Attributes of Dribbling, Agility and Balance.
In a penalty kick situation we have Increased the range that a goalkeeper will react to the ball, and attempt to make a save, when they are standing still in the middle of the net.
This will result in goalkeepers being more likely to react and make saves to shots that are placed close to where they are standing when they are standing in the middle of the net.
Reduced the effectiveness of Contain and Secondary Contain, by making the following changes:
Players that are being controlled by Contain or Secondary Contain will no longer sprint to catch up to the player they are trying to defend.
Players that are being controlled by Contain will now take longer to react to the ball carrier’s movements.
Secondary Contain already functioned in this manner.
Reduced the effectiveness of Lofted Ground Passes and Lofted Through Passes by increasing the amount of error present when making these passes.
These are the passes that are performed by either double-tapping the Pass button, or the Through Pass button.

Addressed the following issues:

Players were sometimes being knocked back unrealistically when being hit by the ball.
Low Driven Shots were being impacted by more error than other types of shots when being taken in easy shooting situations, such as when there is low defensive pressure or where the player is well balanced and in control of the ball.
Sometimes the goalkeeper was punching the ball in a situation where they should have easily caught it.
Sometimes the goalkeeper would not correctly control the ball at their feet after making a knock down save.
When dropping the ball as the goalkeeper, it was always being dropped in the same direction regardless of where the player was aiming.
At kick-off, passing the ball without aiming the pass was resulting in the ball being passed to a spot where it was often being intercepted by the opponent.
Offside was sometimes not being called correctly in situations where the ball was received by the offside player directly from a deflected shot or poor shot.
Offside was sometimes being incorrectly called after an in-game cinematic scene following a stoppage in play.

Comments

• Scutch
    13416 posts Has That Special Something
    They really need to fix the manual shooting glitch. It's driving me and my mates nuts going into games.
  • Fifapayne
    1313 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    They really need to fix the manual shooting glitch. It's driving me and my mates nuts going into games.

It’s onky a visual glitch..not actually affected your shooting
  • Scutch
    edited October 2019
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Mate, it is 100% manual shooting. Guaranteed. Tested it with a friend all last night.
  • Moiizer
    8547 posts League Winner

Mate, it is 100% manual shooting. Guaranteed. Tested it with a friend all last night.

Cant agree on that. Manual shooting is nothing like the shooting we have now. If it were on manual shooting your shots would go for throw ins.
  • Orison
    53033 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Show some clips then.

We already had that discussion. It's not manual.
  • Scutch
    Moiizer wrote: »

Cant agree on that. Manual shooting is nothing like the shooting we have now. If it were on manual shooting your shots would go for throw ins.

They did :D:D
  • LFC Simon 98
    19198 posts World Class

Agree. I tried to shoot for the corner flag and it was deffo not fully manual
  • Scutch

Agree. I tried to shoot for the corner flag and it was deffo not fully manual

My Suarez was putting shots out of the stadium by the corner flag :lol:

F*cking game.
  • Orison
    People claiming things, but now showing any clips, you love to see it.
  • Orison
  • Moiizer
    8547 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Gotta justify their losses somehow
  • Scutch

You get back to the PS section >:)
  • BrentfordFC
    13169 posts Has That Special Something

I danced with the devil.
  • Scutch

I danced with the devil.

In the pale moonlight?
  • Moiizer
    8547 posts League Winner

Im officially adopted. You cant get rid of me. Im inevitable.......
  • BrentfordFC
    13169 posts Has That Special Something

I danced with the devil.

In the pale moonlight?

:lol:
  • Scutch

Topical.

How is PS life, by the way? I can't get away with the PS controller these days having been a PS guy for such a long time :/
  • Moiizer
    8547 posts League Winner

Topical.

How is PS life, by the way? I can't get away with the PS controller these days having been a PS guy for such a long time :/

Honestly the only difference is the amount of items listed on the market lol and i suppose big player base.

I use my xbox elite controller. No way im using that ps excuse of a controller.
  • Scutch

Topical.

Honestly the only difference is the amount of items listed on the market lol and i suppose big player base.

Ah. Clever. How come you made the change in the end? Sold the XBox?
  • Moiizer
    8547 posts League Winner

Topical.

Ah. Clever. How come you made the change in the end? Sold the XBox?

My X broke and i couldnt be bothered buying another one. I already had a pro so figured id use that and get a cheap S for sky.