New fifa patch incoming

Liamsafc24
24 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2019
https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/500502/fifa-20-title-update-2#latest

Nothing important on career and no squad update.

Absolute joke really

Comments

• Kevin
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liamsafc24 wrote: »
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/500502/fifa-20-title-update-2#latest

Absolute joke really
    They did explain that they can’t do that yet though, probably need a few weeks and then bring out a patch that makes everything even worse..
  • i feel like they're getting worse from year to year.
  • Liamsafc24
    Kevin wrote: »
    Liamsafc24 wrote: »

Absolute joke really
    They did explain that they can’t do that yet though, probably need a few weeks and then bring out a patch that makes everything even worse..

Zero faith we will get anything like a well-functioning career mode this year. Any update will also be weeks away.
  • Liamsafc24
    How has somebody tested the game 'pre-launch' and noticed the serie b scheduling is wrong but not all the other issues in career mode.

Seriously.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am seeing the EA is doing crazy things with the market now too.

This is way more crazy than last year, so it really does raise many questions as to when anything is going to be fixed.
  • Liamsafc24 wrote: »
    How has somebody tested the game 'pre-launch' and noticed the serie b scheduling is wrong but not all the other issues in career mode.

Seriously.

Honestly, it's almost insulting to see that one note there. Might as well have just left it for the next update.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    An unlicensed league which I very much doubt any body uses has more priority over so much more , that truly finishes fifa for me and no squad updates I mean wtf are u actually doing there it is a joke !! I give up all hope
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm just laying low in the Spanish second division on career mode in Fifa 20 waiting for all of this to blow over.
  • iNtek
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Done for, no squad updates in this patch. Bought PES2020 today and enjoying it (which i didnt expect). Runs smooth and WITH CURRENT squads :). So much bugs in this years FIFA, few more years or maybe not a few more and PES gets along side FIFA.

Good job @EA!
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At this rate and how things are looking,next year I might as well go with PES, they sold us a fifa 19 but with a squad update smh disgraceful
  • iNtek wrote: »
    Done for, no squad updates in this patch. Bought PES2020 today and enjoying it (which i didnt expect). Runs smooth and WITH CURRENT squads :). So much bugs in this years FIFA, few more years or maybe not a few more and PES gets along side FIFA.

Good job @EA!

I'm thinking getting PES. What is the career mode like?
  • iNtek
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Plays wonderful for me. Feels like a refreshment. Its a bit slower than Fifa but more realistic in that way. Both games have their ups and downs but gameplaywise on the pitch...-> PES
  • Who cares about calcio B. ??? It’s a clear statement that they do not want career mode players anymore. I will check the pes demo today. Hopefully the gameplay is good.